4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Will i eventually be able to buy or farm enough materials to upgrade all weapons or i'll have to save those for strong and useful weapons?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Good god, did they actually update the Old King fight to make it harder? I can't beat him anymore
Get enough evasion so you can reliably dodge the gravity field in the first phase, make sure to break it if it powers up. Second phase is just breaking mirrors.
Will i eventually be able to buy or farm enough materials to upgrade all weapons or i'll have to save those for strong and useful weapons?
You can eventually buy upgrade materials from the bear. For mysterious shards and slabs, you can trade candies with the crow in the prison and buy candies from a clown in queensland. Go ahead and upgrade anything you want.

Reactions: sonhot

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
warp to the pond of blooding tears, then from there enter the torture chambers, the nearest door you find inside there he is, if the door is locked you need a master key, any locked door will be opened with master keys so buy a lot of them
thank you i didnt even notice the door

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How does dormouse do what she does in prison anyways after enough wall headbutts?
I ask as a coward entirely too spooked to try and see for myself
If you wanna confine all theses girls without getting them killed by dormouse it seems that you can ignore her when she is hitting her head against wall; I did trigger the event with blood everywhere and all prisonners disapeared when I choosed to confine dormouse **again** but if you just let her alone hitting her head against wall she doesnt kill anyone, you can talk to her just choose to leave right after you are finished.

Pretty much the same story with the tentacles princess rape to confine her then don't ever talk to her or else she will be send into another dimension lol

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Better gear and spells drops at lower depths. There are some exclusive to the dungeon like Mabel's wand or the ultimate spells form bs 1.

Kripik ange

Jan 24, 2021
Is there any point to continue Chaos Dungeon after defeating Old King?
Nope its useless except you need some weapon or material,i suggest you try the chaos dungeon boss fight on the left if you have been beat the old king,its the best soul farming if you can beat all those boss(around 17M souls if you use pricket convenant,50 soul of the outsider)

Kripik ange

Jan 24, 2021
Ahem so.... How to beat the VN mode day 4 i have been inspect every place but it seem i just stuck looping here,its almost 1 hour for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sounds you didn't actually inspect everything because one of them tells you how to escape at that point. Keep opening the front door and leaving, it takes a bunch of tries before you actually get out.

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone hook me up with a save which leads to the true endings F/G? I followed a guide and got endings A to E but I guess I must have missed something since I don't get the cancel option for alice after using the crystal.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone hook me up with a save which leads to the true endings F/G? I followed a guide and got endings A to E but I guess I must have missed something since I don't get the cancel option for alice after using the crystal.
Once you got B ending, use the crystal, don't skip the prologue and when given the option to choose one of the three Alice press X

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
the f/g conditions are locked to meet in a single lap, not in multiples one, so in a single lap you need to:
A) after the headhunting beast boss, trigger the chase scene at sen 0 to meet RRH
B) talk with RRH in every bonfire you meet across with sen 0
C) at sen 0, find all alice memories it should be 6
D) before fight the queen of torture fools, drop your sen to 0 (optional)
E) after complete B) conditions, seek the hidden door in the ship graveyard to enter the ruined hotel to trigger a cutscene, with sen 0

with all the conditions cleared, you will be able to start a new lap entering F/G, but i suggest get prickett ring before start a new lap and jump to ending f/g
the only in-game hint is a snowman that tells you do not select a alice in a new lap, but the new menu will appear with the above conditions are meet

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
the f/g conditions are locked to meet in a single lap, not in multiples one, so in a single lap you need to:
A) after the headhunting beast boss, trigger the chase scene at sen 0 to meet RRH
B) talk with RRH in every bonfire you meet across with sen 0
C) at sen 0, find all alice memories it should be 6
D) before fight the queen of torture fools, drop your sen to 0 (optional)
E) after complete B) conditions, seek the hidden door in the ship graveyard to enter the ruined hotel to trigger a cutscene, with sen 0

with all the conditions cleared, you will be able to start a new lap entering F/G, but i suggest get prickett ring before start a new lap and jump to ending f/g
the only in-game hint is a snowman that tells you do not select a alice in a new lap, but the new menu will appear with the above conditions are meet
I want to make some clarifications. For A, this needs to be done at 0 progress, otherwise the scene doesn't trigger. E isn't required, it's optional like D and also doesn't have to be done after B. The only requirements for triggering G/F route is all 6 alice memories, talking to red hood at 10 bonfires at least (which itself requires meeting red hood after headhunting beast), and you need Leaf's ring which is obtained in Queensland.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
what is pickets ring used for and is she even possible to beat in a fight
yes you can beat her in a fight, pricket ring allows you to understand the words of a dead girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, if you see gibberish text in red from her like, it will reformat into understanding sentences

is also a extra requirement to hold in the ending H to extend it

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes