4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

iscate

Jul 3, 2021
now i cant get past lion and unicorn. how do i kill them fast? because on the second turn they drain off ap from me, so i cant do anything

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so if i want most of the heroines alive do i need to kill jubjub first or just lock her in the dungion then go take out jack the ripper?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
now i cant get past lion and unicorn. how do i kill them fast? because on the second turn they drain off ap from me, so i cant do anything
Dunno if this has been fixed but you can still use the items that buff yourself like the carpenter screws. Plus there is the wine from Mabel. Do you have any allies? You can get up to 3. If you don't have any, you might want to start a new run. Also double check your difficulty, there is an event early in the dlc that can turn it up to 9.
so if i want most of the heroines alive do i need to kill jubjub first or just lock her in the dungion then go take out jack the ripper?
Jub jub needs to be confined or killed before 10 progress to prevent deaths. For jack, he needs to be dealt with before progress 4 or 5 I think it was. There is also Griffy killing Lorena, just avoid talking to her at Queensland.

iscate

Jul 3, 2021
Dunno if this has been fixed but you can still use the items that buff yourself like the carpenter screws. Plus there is the wine from Mabel. Do you have any allies? You can get up to 3. If you don't have any, you might want to start a new run. Also double check your difficulty, there is an event early in the dlc that can turn it up to 9.

Jub jub needs to be confined or killed before 10 progress to prevent deaths. For jack, he needs to be dealt with before progress 4 or 5 I think it was. There is also Griffy killing Lorena, just avoid talking to her at Queensland.
i have a covenant with the one who gives accuracy and crit. i dont know anything about the vine

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018

thank you i perfer just to keep people alive i never made it to queensland till after progress 10 and i have no clue where griffy is right now shes not outside the queens chamber seond how do i get to the wailing beach the wiki has nothing on it

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Reactions: tacosnap123
Oct 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure the full-res pics don't exist. You'll find all the portraits in 96x96 in /graphics/portraits: View attachment 1324934
and the larger ones through the wiki :

About the En wiki, even a googletranslate would be a good base to be converted into proper English.
Holy crap this is a good find and will save me so much play time and reloading, wont have to look for everything myself. Cheers! With this post I think i can say Node's page is completed and up to decent standard quality (minus dead links and inability to add tooltips to shop items)

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i have a covenant with the one who gives accuracy and crit. i dont know anything about the vine
I'm not talking about covenants, I'm talking about actual allies that help you in that fight. You can get Florence, Gerda and Carnacki to all help you. If their dream spirit books aren't in front of the boss and you aren't currently hollow, then you definitely missed them. Better luck next lap.
You get the wine from Mabel in Winterbell when she's in the wine room. If you're at the final boss though I think you already missed it. I'm not sure if you can go back and get it but it's worth a check. It gives you +1 turn for the rest of the battle and has infinite uses.
I'd recommend using the duchess covenant if you have it. +1 turn is invaluable and the downside is nothing if you have over 6000ish speed.
o

k, got to the next boss, but it seems like i have to kill it fast
Did you get the angel swords from the hospital at the start of the dlc? They're probably the highest dps in the game once they get going and are perfect for the final boss thanks to how long the fight lasts.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Dlc 1 is the deep sea area while dlc 2 is the chaos dungeon. Although I believe both dlcs added stuff to other areas of the game, those are the main points of them.

Reactions: sonhot

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so i looked at the map someone replyed to me with and it said blue beard was in the torter chambers yet i looked around there and couldnt find him

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
so i looked at the map someone replyed to me with and it said blue beard was in the torter chambers yet i looked around there and couldnt find him
warp to the pond of blooding tears, then from there enter the torture chambers, the nearest door you find inside there he is, if the door is locked you need a master key, any locked door will be opened with master keys so buy a lot of them

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes