4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
couls someone upload te secret rar archive,since i really dont have it and i reeeealy want to know whats in there.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
iirc Mabel is representing Yog Sothoth
Does the game mention Cthulu and has Cthulu in it or the gods of this game are based on Cthulu mythos ?
thanks in advance
Well it is clearly based on Cthulhu mythos. Alice is clearly based on nyarlathotep here since she is called the crawling ones on multiple occasion. Then there is Kuti which is basically Cthylla, that is Cthulhu daughter.

Reactions: Al845 and hahahaZXC

Kvar

Feb 27, 2020
Can someone tells me where is located Maxwell ? To buy transfusions, I'm pretty sure i've seen this npc in my first run but don't remember where..

noibo

May 14, 2019
Can someone tells me where is located Maxwell ? To buy transfusions, I'm pretty sure i've seen this npc in my first run but don't remember where..
below mental ward on the left side,then she will appear at the cathedral

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
any kind souls out here who could translate Cthulhu mythology section in proper english?

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
Don't know if this was asked but is it possible to get passed the red horse blocking in the chaos shrine? Thought it would open up after killing the old king tbh.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Tried making a map with some location info since I really needed one for this game, it's a mess, not sure about some of the SEN values and requirements, and I probably missed a lot :confused:. Here it is if anyone wants to use it.
*Completed True Ending, map shows all major areas, may be missing some secret areas or shortcuts, I won't be tiding it up or correcting notes since it would be a pain, if anyone is going to make a better map please share since I would prefer to use it over this :p.
BS2 Map.png

Last edited:

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
Don't know if this was asked but is it possible to get passed the red horse blocking in the chaos shrine? Thought it would open up after killing the old king tbh.
Top right door in Queen's Castle in Queensland goes to Chaos Dungeon unblocking that path.

kyle2006

Jun 13, 2017
or just go through dream librarys' basement door
? There's a door that removes the red horse from Chaos Dungeon in the Dream Library before reaching Queensland? Legit question, I just spent way to long trying to make my map and completely ignored Dream Library because I thought it was mainly isolated from main game and there was a shortcut there the whole time?:cry:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Now I an getting close to the end now and I am wondering if one can prevent the killing of the Queen of Hearts by Griffin or do I need to let this happen.

Does the bird even have a pledge? :unsure:

noibo

May 14, 2019
? There's a door that removes the red horse from Chaos Dungeon in the Dream Library before reaching Queensland? Legit question, I just spent way to long trying to make my map and completely ignored Dream Library because I thought it was mainly isolated from main game and there was a shortcut there the whole time?:cry:
i think i may be mistaken

Jul 10, 2019
i think i may be mistaken
There’s two entrances to the Chaos Dungeon - through the red door on the floor below the Dream Library, and the right upper door of the Queensland Castle. The red horse won’t be removed until you enter through the door in Queensland, where it will then serve as a shortcut.

The red door will be unlocked as soon as you defeat a boss. Headhunting Beast included.

Jun 20, 2018
Now I an getting close to the end now and I am wondering if one can prevent the killing of the Queen of Hearts by Griffin or do I need to let this happen.

Does the bird even have a pledge? :unsure:
Her pledge is tied to Modoki where you can get a scene after you saved Griffy from her little turn into madness after she killed the Queen of Heats.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The door to the Chaos Dungeon unlocks after any amount of story progression. Griffy does not have a pledge of her own, and her scenes and well-being are tied to Modoki's pledge level (specifically, you need max pledge level with Modoki).

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes