4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You have to fill up every single cell on that floor.
Unless I'm wrong, that means you'll forfeit Blackwell's letter to Flo, among other things, maybe. But that doesn't matter, they were never there anyway. You even gain 666 SEN for your trouble, yay!

But do try to trigger the event, it's as hearthwarming and cute as you might expect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should've put the WHOLE screen with the red glow too~~~
This is definitely the most lighthearted scene out of 'em all.

number482

Oct 16, 2018
I was going to say something about how it didn't make much sense that dormouse of all the characters would be able to pull that off, but then I hit the regular endings on my way to the reverse route and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
That's what everyone says. Came to fap, got caught in the lore.
Nay, not me. Or anyone who played BS1 before ftm.

BS1: expecting a mediocre game with original graphics. Stayed for an average game with great lore.
BS2: expecting BS1 at best. Stayed for a good, very long horror game with adult elements.
OK I might be part of the few exceptions who happen to read the full game description :p

Reactions: sonhot

TTTBBB123

Jul 29, 2019
This Anyone know About Anything or Anyone Explain all the Story of Black Souls? Yes, I Know some of there true story but not 100%.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
You know, the fact that she's used to it is kind of boring to me.
I wanna play BS 2 as the first of the many cycles instead of this 60-ish that we finally start to end everything.
Hey man can you share your G end save? Mine got fucked up.. I forgot to kill the grasshopper and now I can't kill him because he's not in the bar anymore. I really want to experience dlc 3 now and all I'm missing is the Jumper book..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey man can you share your G end save? Mine got fucked up.. I forgot to kill the grasshopper and now I can't kill him because he's not in the bar anymore. I really want to experience dlc 3 now and all I'm missing is the Jumper book..
You don't need fairy tales to unlock the door, Just go kill the Old King in the RNG dungeons~~~
I'll even let you on a bonus, I still haven't finished it as I'm trying to collect all CGs.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
You don't need fairy tales to unlock the door, Just go kill the Old King in the RNG dungeons~~~
I'll even let you on a bonus, I still haven't finished it as I'm trying to collect all CGs.
Wait I don't need all the books for G end?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes