4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm crazy i'm trying to get dormouse in jail, for now she is hitting her head on wall i'm trying not to imprison her to see what happens. :KappaPride:
She surprises you with a bonus CG~~~
It's definitely worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: GGH

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Oh boi somebody has to explain the whole ass story once the whole series finishes..

I'm literally confused at the storyline by now..

magnifia

Apr 12, 2019
How to sort and manage skill list? I only know that Shift puts the selected skill into skill storage. I want to tidy up my skill list coz it looks too messy. Thank you

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
great is there a way to stop griffon from killing the queen of heart
she when banana and kill the queen i let her go and she return to the restaurant

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
What an adorable little story the VN was. I'll need to replay it to get all the cute sub-routes too.
After fluffing the teddy bears in Wintertown, I wasn't expecting any less.

Is that what the Japanese kids call a doki-doki moment? How kawaii :giggle:

Last edited:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
KK gor everyone in jail for now from dlc 1/2 ( except bill cuz fuck screamer ) don't talk to the girl tentacles princess in jail and don't imprison again the mouse seems everything is working fine :cool:

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ok there is a special CG no joke if you go to the elevator after 3/4 flames then 5F is unlocked press choose floor 5F then choose floor again then echap. xD

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
OK need help I tried talk to both Unicorn and Lion then I rape Lion but Unicorn disapeared even if I talked to her earlier.
Where is she so I can confine her ? I'm in Winterbell actually and didn't see her.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes