4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
are jumpscares guaranteed in this game? lot of people talking about them
Don't hurt the lizard to avoid the most egregious one. There are a couple more like the smiling man in the VN section or the nurse in the new dlc. There's one in the g end route and also one if you imprison a certain princess.
Question for everyone else: Is there any use in keeping Lorde (the owl in the new prision) alive?
If you don't kill him, he invades you 3 times. Killing him in the prison drops a unique helmet and stops his invading. I'd recommend keeping him alive until you reach the ending just to experience the invasions, they are pretty unique.
Wow.... that was a hell of a ride hun? Finally beat DLC3... man, this DLC is really good in many ways, specially in the how they used to expose lore this time, wished they did that sooner in the series, but better late than never.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Last time Toro talked about future projects, which was like a year ago, he said he wanted to do two side games, one featuring red hood and the other the demon princesses. After he finished dlc 3, he's been working on a touhou game so not actually sure if those other games are still a thing or when bs 3 might come along.
2. No idea, there's a lot of good info in this thread though if you can be bothered to read all those pages. The thread is a lot more active since the dlc came out so if you have any questions about the lore, asking here would be a good idea.

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
dose anyone know were i can get the restoration skill?
i'm getting my ass kicked by the first boss of DLC3.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
dose anyone know were i can get the restoration skill?
i'm getting my ass kicked by the first boss of DLC3.
Does that spell exist? I don't see it in my spell list and I'm pretty sure I have every spell that's not exclusive to the chaos dungeon. What is it supposed to do?

Alexander The Great

Dec 8, 2019
Wow.... that was a hell of a ride hun? Finally beat DLC3... man, this DLC is really good in many ways, specially in the how they used to expose lore this time, wished they did that sooner in the series, but better late than never.

There is a japanese wiki from which you can get more info but you need to translate it if you can't understand japanese.
Link is here:

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
Does that spell exist? I don't see it in my spell list and I'm pretty sure I have every spell that's not exclusive to the chaos dungeon. What is it supposed to do?
I'm not sure, it looks like i have every spell in the game and i just can't find it anywhere, all i know is that the hint on the floor before the boss room tells me that i should use it.

unless there some other way to defeat them, but i'm not sure on how to do that.
I'm also not sure if skills and spells are the same thing or not.

0001.PNG

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm not sure, it looks like i have every spell in the game and i just can't find it anywhere, all i know is that the hint on the floor before the boss room tells me that i should use it.

View attachment 1315305
Not everything they tell you should be followed~~~
Some can trick you like the one in pond of bloody tears telling you to run but shouldn't.

Sep 12, 2019

I'm also not sure if skills and spells are the tame thing or not.

View attachment 1315305
There is no skill called "Restoration", i have every spell in the game (and i even checked by cheating the entire spell list), making this advice complety useless (Speculation: I think this is referring to the "Requeim" spell or even maybe "Green Power" (the only spell which actually heals you)

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
There is no skill called "Restoration", i have every spell in the game (and i even checked by cheating the entire spell list), making this advice complety useless (Speculation: I think this is referring to the "Requeim" spell or even maybe "Green Power" (the only spell which actually heals you)
Yeah, i was also thinking that it might be referring to ever requiem or green power but i wasn't sure if restoration was some kind of new skill/spell that was add in to the game.

Looks like i'm just going to have to grind it out.

Rinsim

Dec 7, 2019
Not everything they tell you should be followed~~~
Some can trick you like the one in pond of bloody tears telling you to run but shouldn't.
haha... true, i forgot that you can't always trust them as i haven't played in long time.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy for some reason most of my waifu got eaten by something i thought it was Jabberwock but she got whack too after raping me so i was hoping someone have the answer

Reactions: iscate

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

View attachment 1315305
ah yeah, that's just referring to you needing the ability to heal yourself since that boss disables items. The basic healing spell soul light is enough I think as long as your magic stat isn't horrible. Alternatively, use Jub Jub bow's unique skill which gives 50% regeneration and insanity, then cure the insanity.
hey guy for some reason most of my waifu got eaten by something i thought it was Jabberwock but she got whack too after raping me so i was hoping someone have the answer
You progressed too far without taking precautions.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did you imprison dormouse?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes