4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Mega Link to Blacksouls II + DLC 3 - Official English
Mega

Hopefully this will allow the front page to be updated and we stop having people ask the same question every page.

Also:
The secret file, unlocked/no password: Mega

And some (cheat?) mods I made for the game: Mega
The mods don/t seem to work for some reason.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Im around 30k of each stat and have lots of build options and yet they destroy me! :c
read the bloodstain near every boss for a small hint, go to chaos dungeon and loot a lot of rings if your arsenal is low, you cannot, read carefully the boss domains and adapt, for example the spirit that haunts after the chain bridge, he doens't really attack you, he just launch you to a high altitute and let gravity drop, much like if you walk off a ledge and fall to your death. By that point you should have a ring to counter that The chesire cat ring prevent fall damage

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah, percentage damage is plentiful in the dlc, 10-20k stats is just so you have enough damage to kill them without taking forever. Also keep in mind that stat range is for diff 0. If you refused the angel's offer, she changes your difficulty to 9 so go change it back at the statue in the library.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
guys about the dlc 3, help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it, that's the end. Listen to the song for 3 minutes and then it returns you to the title screen. It's the only ending that you can't loop from, signifying that Grimm is finally actually free from that hell.
Where do I go to trade in Boss Souls for Weapons?
Box on the right side of the library has a jack-in-the-box you can talk to.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so now that i done with dlc3 at least once i feel i have many questions on it and i dont mean the lore mostly

Last edited:

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
so now that i done with dlc3 at least once i feel i have many questions on it and i dont mean the lore mostly
To capture the lion and the unicorn (must be done at the beginning) at the same time you must talk to both first or else killing / raping one without having talked to the other will make it disappear

Reactions: collectioner

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I manage to advance a little but then arrive to the Florence battle...how im supposed to kill something that heals when damaged?

justforsex69

Aug 13, 2019
I manage to advance a little but then arrive to the Florence battle...how im supposed to kill something that heals when damaged?
the game file should have a hints text doc that has the status conditions explained, when in doubt, look there
if you lack any speells to do the status conditions, you can most likely farm them up in the chaos dungeon

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes