4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Undecided on Bloodborne for gameplay or DS 3 for the story, I’ll just go with BS2 in the meantime

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
about dlc 3 i have a question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean Florence, you need to equip something that negates healing on yourself. She's literally healing you to death. For the nurse before her, just kill her until she dies. You can use precision + dispel to get rid of her adds. Also, make sure you go directly back to where that first boss was after you beat Florence

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
"the DLC 3 has yet to be released"
This DLC is here or what ?
it is here, but they forgot to mention the change and will there be an Walkthrough for dlc 3? all bosses and units can 1 shot you many times or it me who i took a 999lvl savefile? can i change the difficulty in mid game?

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
FINALLY DLC 3 READY! How do we start it? I already did de G ending, should i do it again to start it or should i look for soemthing? Mabel say nothing new to me.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Noice, DLC 3 is upon us in glorious english.
Giving the thread a short look it seems that additional content was added in the base game as well.
Looks like I need to give the Game a fresh start. I was thinking to use my "True End" save file...or maybe I do...lets see.

Phenir seems to wrapped the DLC up with infos pretty good so I will use it as a guide line.

"To get to DLC 3 you need to have seen Ending G"
What was ending G again? xD

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Noice, DLC 3 is upon us in glorious english.
Giving the thread a short look it seems that additional content was added in the base game as well.
Looks like I need to give the Game a fresh start. I was thinking to use my "True End" save file...or maybe I do...lets see.

Phenir seems to wrapped the DLC up with infos pretty good so I will use it as a guide line.

"To get to DLC 3 you need to have seen Ending G"
What was ending G again? xD
Red Hood's

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I've searched through loads of pages in this thread, and theres loads of people asking for a save file. For some reason they're completely ignored or told to "go play the game". Not everyone wants to meticulously follow a walkthrough step-by-step for 30+ hours trying to unlock everything (or risk missing content becaue they didn't). So I'm quoting a save file I found 50 pages back (thanks to the uploader "GGH").

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I've searched through loads of pages in this thread, and theres loads of people asking for a save file. For some reason they're completely ignored or told to "go play the game". Not everyone wants to meticulously follow a walkthrough step-by-step for 30+ hours trying to unlock everything (or risk missing content becaue they didn't). So I'm quoting a save file I found 50 pages back (thanks to the uploader "GGH").
you know... after ending G you have the option to unlock all in the gallery. So there no need to a specific save file, clearing the game is enough if you aim the H-material

it is here, but they forgot to mention the change and will there be an Walkthrough for dlc 3? all bosses and units can 1 shot you many times or it me who i took a 999lvl savefile? can i change the difficulty in mid game?
most of your enemies will deal % hp based damage, so even being a lv 999 with a ubermount level of stat won't save you. Some of the bosses of dlc3 will create a domain to prevent you one shot them, better prepare lot of weapons and give a go the chaos dungeon for rings if your arsenal is low

by installing the RTP of the RPGVXAce :Kappa:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I saw someone ask in 2020 but I guess there's still no uncensored patch?
no that im aware, i know people of kagura games translate + decensor but this was made by dlsite directly, they just touched the translation and that's all

Reactions: Nazeaj
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes