4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
if anyone want all the cut scene just play as the fluffy (or the dog like) character and complete the secret ending

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
what is pickets ring used for and is she even possible to beat in a fight
It's possible. Her main (only) threat is her kick attack since it ignores defense and guard and can't be evaded. You just need enough hp to survive it. On diff 0 with a roll of 1, she does about 90k damage; with a roll of 5, 400k. On diff 9, roll of 1 shoots up to 600k while a roll of 5 does 1.05m, just barely survivable with maxed out hp. To survive, use gear that boost your hp or physical resistance like the angel gear, the bunker shield, Node's covenant, or rings of steel protection. The knight's pride skill from the knight sword also works.
The dice roll modifies your and her stats but at the same time, it does not adjust her current hp so she will be missing a large amount of hp on high rolls. Because of this it's best to get as high a roll as you can get that would allow you to max attack with buffs. With insanity, phalanx, and 2 attack up buffs, this means you want to reach around 25k after the dice roll. Also keep in mind that anything above a 1 will give her a turn every tick while at 1 she gets a turn every other tick.
if anyone want all the cut scene just play as the fluffy (or the dog like) character and complete the secret ending
You don't need to be playing as fluffy to get that, it's just a result of achieving G end.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I didn't want to kill the goose chick so i used cheat to get her item. Would her being alive and i still got the item broke the game?.
Also will i get to unlock all h-scenes when i completed the game like in Bs1? I'm following a walkthrough on youtube and it meant missing a lot of scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I didn't want to kill the goose chick so i used cheat to get her item. Would her being alive and i still got the item broke the game?.
Also will i get to unlock all h-scenes when i completed the game like in Bs1? I'm following a walkthrough on youtube and it meant missing a lot of scenes.
See the post right above yours regarding hscenes.

Reactions: sonhot

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Worth noting ending G allows you to unlock DLC 3 scenes despite not having the chance to go to DLC 3 yet.

Handy for the spook averse

keiii13

Jan 9, 2020
so im trying to get to ending B but shisha suddenly turned to beast (ive maxed her pledge tho) can i still get to ending B even tho shes ded but ive maxed her pledge?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
so im trying to get to ending B but shisha suddenly turned to beast (ive maxed her pledge tho) can i still get to ending B even tho shes ded but ive maxed her pledge?
Is your SEN 0 or lower? Sometimes that happens when meeting that condition. In that case, increase your SEN to 30 or higher

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Is there a trick to DLC 3 enemies? The first boss ('nurse call' or so) pretty much oneshots me, even though I have pretty good stats. The hint warns of % damage, but the only thing I found against that is a ring that reduces recovery and percentage based damage by 20%. The boss still fucks me hard.

Yamainui351

Aug 3, 2021
I need help with the Unicorn in DLC 3 guy, how can I beat her?
Stunlock her with either the Warhammer or upgraded Deep Sea Knight's Anchor and Berserk. Use a Fear Ring as one of the bloodstains say, but a Corpse-Eater Ring and a Resurrectionist's Ring helps to mitigate crits and her Regen if you don't deal enough damage.

Reactions: Stormtroop

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Is there a trick to DLC 3 enemies? The first boss ('nurse call' or so) pretty much oneshots me, even though I have pretty good stats. The hint warns of % damage, but the only thing I found against that is a ring that reduces recovery and percentage based damage by 20%. The boss still fucks me hard.
Do you have enough stats? You should have 10k+. If you don't have enough, it's recommended to run ashes reignited which is to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire. Check your difficulty. There is an event that sets it to 9.
For advice on the actual fight, bring healing. Soul light or jub jub bow + cure works. You'll also want sleep immunity. When she summons the volunteers, use precision + dispel to get rid of their requiem buff then aoe them to death.
Basically the dlc assumes you have everything available to you. All the spells, rings, weapons and gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: mehmeme

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Do you have enough stats? You should have 10k+. If you don't have enough, it's recommended to run ashes reignited which is to the left of the chaos dungeon bonfire. Check your difficulty. There is an event that sets it to 9.
For advice on the actual fight, bring healing. Soul light or jub jub bow + cure works. You'll also want sleep immunity. When she summons the volunteers, use precision + dispel to get rid of their requiem buff then aoe them to death.
Basically the dlc assumes you have everything available to you. All the spells, rings, weapons and gear.
Damn, thanks for the difficulty hint, it was indeed set to 9. Which event triggers this?
The fight was still cancer, but much more managable on normal difficulty...

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Damn, thanks for the difficulty hint, it was indeed set to 9. Which event triggers this?
The fight was still cancer, but much more managable on normal difficulty...
the blessing of certain angel do this, you should had noticed becaused the screen blinks in the same fashion when you adjust the dificult

Reactions: mehmeme

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
the blessing of certain angel do this, you should had noticed becaused the screen blinks in the same fashion when you adjust the dificult
I never changed difficulty before, thats probably why I didnt notice... Could have saved me a lot of trouble if I noticed sooner lmao. Anyway, thanks for the hint.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes