VN Ren'Py Completed Blankspace [Final] [NoBreadStudio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Jesus Christ....
That was your cue to drop the matter and delete your oh so poignant attempt at getting in the last word, which is also why I -snipped- the quote. I know better than to start arguing with bouncers.

• Angry
Reactions: Anime64

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
That was your cue to drop the matter and delete your oh so poignant attempt at getting in the last word, which is also why I -snipped- the quote. I know better than to start arguing with bouncers.
And yet you forget you are the one who started this shit in the first place and you still try to act all high and mighty. Welp it's my fault for taking your obvious troll bait in the first place, but whatever.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
And yet you forget you are the one who started this shit in the first place and you still try to act all high and mighty. Welp it's my fault for taking your obvious troll bait in the first place, but whatever.
Irrelevant. The authorities have spoken, so drop it.

• Angry
Reactions: Anime64

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Irrelevant. The authorities have spoken, so drop it.
More like you are still running away from the obvious and trying to spin the narrative. If anything, how about you drop it considering you started it in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: RNDM

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Does the No Sexual Content tag actually apply here? As others have mentioned, it's text only, but it's quite long and explicit. :unsure:

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
Does someone have a save or can simply tell me what the secret ending is all about? I got good and true, but to get to the secret you apparently need to collect all the bad ones, dont want to waste time with the same puzzles and beeing mean to Beryl, but its kinda bothering me. Also good ones seem to be a bit incomplite, like what happens after, is there a sequel planned or does secret ending go into more details:unsure:

Xolf

Oct 2, 2019
Does someone have a save or can simply tell me what the secret ending is all about?
Don't know if you'll see this, but if you hunt for GirlGotGame on YouTube, she has a full set of playthrough videos for Blankspace (can't post a link myself as too new). The video titled "Mind Over Matter ~ BLANKSPACE [SECRET END] ~ FINALE" will show you the secret ending.

None of the endings will wrap things up completely - while there are no concrete plans at present it's certainly nice to leave things open for a possible continuation of the story, and equally it's nice to let people consider possible outcomes for themselves too :)

Hope those of you who played enjoyed your time with Chris and Beryl, they were a lot of fun to write.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote