Akren

Aug 25, 2019
The parry window is too short. Even shorter than Sekiro and Souls game, shorter than Cuphead. Pair this with Wolf-RPG input sequence delay is a recipe for disaster, you can't walk and parry, you can't parry mid air. Obviously since this is half assed made, there are one frame attacks, like Kraken's pillar and most of Orc's attacks. The stats difference between Matchless and Normal is too steep, enemy barely hurts you in matchless, meanwhile in normal, enemies will suddenly like a truck. Obviously, no gameplay difference, the enemies are as bs to telegraph in matchless, but they don't hurt you anymore. Not worth to play without cheats, not worth to play in normal. There is a reason why RPG-Maker and Wolf-RPG is a terrible engine for action games.
i think your pc is just too potato, or your download is somehow bugged. i don recall nearly as many issues myself

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
The parry window is too short. Even shorter than Sekiro and Souls game, shorter than Cuphead. Pair this with Wolf-RPG input sequence delay is a recipe for disaster, you can't walk and parry, you can't parry mid air. Obviously since this is half assed made, there are one frame attacks, like Kraken's pillar and most of Orc's attacks. The stats difference between Matchless and Normal is too steep, enemy barely hurts you in matchless, meanwhile in normal, enemies will suddenly like a truck. Obviously, no gameplay difference, the enemies are as bs to telegraph in matchless, but they don't hurt you anymore. Not worth to play without cheats, not worth to play in normal. There is a reason why RPG-Maker and Wolf-RPG is a terrible engine for action games.
I finished the main game without cheats nor grinding though?
The only time I grinded was to unlock the skill to inherit in order to clear the time attack challenge unlocked after clearing the game.
Once you unlock aerial combos (very early game), you just have to spam that. Parry a few times to break the guard and start aerial comboing.
Parry is easy and the timing is telegraphed. If you can't see it, then you need to change your pc.
Soul games was way harder and the parry window was shorter.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
i think your pc is just too potato, or your download is somehow bugged. i don recall nearly as many issues myself
Mine's i7 10700 and gtx 1660 Super. You played on Matchless, aren't you?

I finished the main game without cheats nor grinding though?
The only time I grinded was to unlock the skill to inherit in order to clear the time attack challenge unlocked after clearing the game.
Once you unlock aerial combos (very early game), you just have to spam that. Parry a few times to break the guard and start aerial comboing.
Parry is easy and the timing is telegraphed. If you can't see it, then you need to change your pc.
Soul games was way harder and the parry window was shorter.
Did I ever say grinding? Don't tell me you're also playing on Matchless lmao. Well that explains why no one ever complained anything. Okay, then. Show me of footage yourself spam aerial slashes on Edel Great's heavy enemies, in normal difficulty.
View attachment 3567084

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020

Did I ever say grinding? Don't tell me you're also playing on Matchless lmao. Well that explains why no one ever complained anything. Okay, then. Show me of footage yourself spam aerial slashes on Edel Great's heavy enemies, in normal difficulty.
View attachment 3567084
Pfft, normal mode, most of the skill mechanic in the game can't be fully enjoyed if you don't play on inferno mode.
Dragon is easy to counter since it likes to jump, if it throws the meteor thingy, I step back and counter that one. 1 to 3 counter (depends if king fisher activates or not) then start the aerial combo. The dragon is the easiest mob in that dungeon.
Sword armor has two attacks, the stab and dark thingy, the pulled arm animation is a bit different. Stab, wait half a second. Dark thingy, it has a clinking sound, wait until the sound end to counter it. I can't pull the counter with it perfectly so I just hit it a few times with hit and run tactics until it guards break and start the aerial combo. Wind Slash, Raging All, T Slash and Swoop Raid depending on the position and height until it dies.

To add more against the armor sword giant, start with the dash hit. Back off until it attacks then start the 3 hit attack hit and run. At hit 15, the guard will break so start with Wind Slash and keep comboing.

Last edited:

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Pfft, normal mode, most of the skill mechanic in the game can't be fully enjoyed if you don't play on inferno mode.
Dragon is easy to counter since it likes to jump, if it throws the meteor thingy, I step back and counter that one. 1 to 3 counter (depends if king fisher activates or not) then start the aerial combo. The dragon is the easiest mob in that dungeon.
Sword armor has two attacks, the stab and dark thingy, the pulled arm animation is a bit different. Stab, wait half a second. Dark thingy, it has a clinking sound, wait until the sound end to counter it. I can't pull the counter with it perfectly so I just hit it a few times with hit and run tactics until it guards break and start the aerial combo. Wind Slash, Raging All, T Slash and Swoop Raid depending on the position and height until it dies.

To add more against the armor sword giant, start with the dash hit. Back off until it attacks then start the 3 hit attack hit and run. At hit 15, the guard will break so start with Wind Slash and keep comboing.
Very well. Upload the footage in Inferno mode, then. I'll kneel if you do.
20240406_024951.jpg

Akren

Aug 25, 2019

View attachment 3567084
try severe
i would upload a clip of me clearing on inferno but apparently 40 MB is too much (and it’s worse than the other guy anyways lol)

for the record i’m playing on a lenovo ideapad, so something is up lol

game can be pretty braindead even with minimal grinding, rush pierce is a dodge +attack that gets you out from many enemy hitboxes very fast, if you’re hitting then flame strikes spam is a thing. or you can trihard and get perfect combos, but i’m not fast enough for that lol (i normally play xcom)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes