Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the gaI'm so fricking pissed having to put down the fucking controller every time they paralyze. Seriously. stop it just die. I'm pissed off and not in the mood for lewd fucking kick em in the nuts girl. always go for the nuts

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I think at one point I used accessories to resist paralysis. Eventually you won't need it as much once you infinite combo the enemy in a mid-air stunlock.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
the gaI'm so fricking pissed having to put down the fucking controller every time they paralyze. Seriously. stop it just die. I'm pissed off and not in the mood for lewd fucking kick em in the nuts girl. always go for the nuts
There is an amulet to avoid paralyze, although offense is the best defense. Kill them fast so they can't attack. Defend at the right moment to trigger counter and keep killing.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what the fuck is "that item" you are supposed to get in the slums? I've dealt with the arms dealer the coward way aries insists on cuz she's too scared to kill human criminals ig. and gotten the herbs from the granny but I don't see ANYTHING else you can get to unlock the obviously sexual option for the guard. there's no way option ???? isn't sexual.

The3nd014

Formerly 'Zero0932'
Mar 23, 2022
what the fuck is "that item" you are supposed to get in the slums? I've dealt with the arms dealer the coward way aries insists on cuz she's too scared to kill human criminals ig. and gotten the herbs from the granny but I don't see ANYTHING else you can get to unlock the obviously sexual option for the guard. there's no way option ???? isn't sexual.
if your every reply to this thread is about you complaining that aries isn't killing everyone she see why are you playing this game if you dont like it

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
if your every reply to this thread is about you complaining that aries isn't killing everyone she see why are you playing this game if you dont like it
there are plenty of great parts of it and I AM enjoying it, but sometimes I just get annoyed at some dumb decisions she makes, i get it with the adventurer etc, but an arms dealer, literally an international criminal get's a free treasure

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes