g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Is there a trial version of the latest game currently available? Warrior Princess Lacia, Fighting Princess Lacia.

Last edited:

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
The parry window is too short. Even shorter than Sekiro and Souls game, shorter than Cuphead. Pair this with Wolf-RPG input sequence delay is a recipe for disaster, you can't walk and parry, you can't parry mid air. Obviously since this is half assed made, there are one frame attacks, like Kraken's pillar and most of Orc's attacks. The stats difference between Matchless and Normal is too steep, enemy barely hurts you in matchless, meanwhile in normal, enemies will suddenly like a truck. Obviously, no gameplay difference, the enemies are as bs to telegraph in matchless, but they don't hurt you anymore. Not worth to play without cheats, not worth to play in normal. There is a reason why RPG-Maker and Wolf-RPG is a terrible engine for action games.

TheMooseyOne

Jul 12, 2022
I'm confused on the final fight. Stage 1 he's really weak, then there is an interlude and it says "hit him with your flame then leave it to me" - every move i try just says it does 0 damage? Either with or without the flamey powerup state thing. What do I do in the second part? I am taking no damage and dealing no damage, it'll last forever.... :(

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If your controls are like mine, fill up her Ex meter and then press "C" for her Extend Drive. Afterward, press "A" to launch her special skill. She can only use this special skill during her extend drive. Use this special skill whenever the boss has a blue aura. In this state, he always takes 0 damage. Didn't even know she had this skill before that boss fight, so it makes me wonder when she was able to use it.

Reactions: TheMooseyOne

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
This is the best H eroge game i have ever played.

I have finished this game for 21 hours.

First i play this game in pirate version for 30 minutes, then i decided to buy this game. One of the best decision i have ever made

Reactions: Beyo

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Man i hate when you can't pause during boss fights in games. This is the second game today...

Also, on the first boss, they explain how to counter but not how to guard break. It took me a min to realize that the boss had an armor meter.

The game looks interesting ngl. Really reminds me of some old school HnS games i've played and the skills chain system reminds me of the Tales games. But the story doesn't hit me that much and fighting mobs for exp is a bit tedious in this.

Unknown11234

Jun 28, 2022
I NEED HELP AT COASTAL CAVE I STUCK FOR AN HOUR BECAUSE MY IDIOTIC BRAIN CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO BREATHE UNDER WATER and thank you for anyone that tell me how asap

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
I know I'm replying too late, but here's the solution. Maybe someone else will find it useful.

The problem is that MTool replaces the default font even if no translation is applied.
The mini-map uses the symbols of the font for display, and so we need to find a suitable font from the entire MTool font list that doesn't ruin the mini-map and at the same time doesn't have problems for displaying regular text.

So, before starting the game, you need to run MTool itself separately.
On the main tab click on the "Change font" button and select "MS UI Gothic", and in the "Size" input field (next to it) set the value to 0, if not set.
If the font "MS UI Gothic" is not in the font list, you need to find it on the internet, install it and restart MTool.
After selecting the correct font you can start the game and you can even use the translation.

After starting the game, for the WolfRPG game MTool also shows the "Font reduction percentage" parameter. This parameter should also be set to 0 and restart the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It seems the Mtool bugs the potions somehow? I put the potions into the quick slot and when I press W on the map, potion gets consumed but I get no HP.

Anyone know what exactly is the issue or a workaround?

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes