Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
haaaa, its only all talk, no action... that gastov guy literaly killed the parent, making the boy cannot walk for 10 years, making the girl suffers for 10 years (who knows what he done to her for 10 years) n this shit story choose "lets forget it, forgive the man, don't touch the man n done" after all i'm the MC said so, everything i said is "right" !

even for "all age game" dragon quest still kill/punish the bandit n the boss.

uuurrrkk smell more shitty than ntr n rape. its better have a gangbang party with gustav n the bandit at the end of arc rather than forget n forgive shit story.
I'm pretty sure they didn't just forgive and forget. The guy you're talking about was banished from his village, lost his property, and was branded a criminal. Aries and co. made sure the boy didn't kill the guy, not because it was all "forgive and forget," but because killing the guy wouldn't do anything but make the black flame grow.

Reactions: Zero0932

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Just got this game on steam. Was gonna use the patch from Nukige Nightclub, but the patch is pinging my antivirus. Anyone else use that patch and know if its safe?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Just got this game on steam. Was gonna use the patch from Nukige Nightclub, but the patch is pinging my antivirus. Anyone else use that patch and know if its safe?
Not from that community, no. It's not uncommon for false positives to trigger your antivirus software anyway. If you're that unsure, you can download the R18 patches from this thread. They're safe.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, I was wonderin: The creator is working on a new Game, is there an f95 Thread about it?
Not that I know of. Game threads are usually made on this website when a release has been translated to English. You can try searching the subforums, but I don't you'll find a thread made for a game that hasn't been released yet. If a demo release was put out, then maybe.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How do you use items in battle in this game? Like it never came up in the tutorial bits and some of the items like magic powder seem to be only usable in battle.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
So why even have an item say you can only use it in battle?
You have to set a food item as a shortcut in order to use them in battle. There's a cooldown, so you can't spam them. The hotkey should be shown to you at the bottom of the screen. If you still need help, look at the controls from the menu.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You have to set a food item as a shortcut in order to use them in battle. There's a cooldown, so you can't spam them. The hotkey should be shown to you at the bottom of the screen. If you still need help, look at the controls from the menu.
I know you can use food items like this but early on as part of the story you also get an item called Magic Powder which says it can only be used in battle in its description which made me wonder if you could actually use other items in battle like potions for example.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
I know you can use food items like this but early on as part of the story you also get an item called Magic Powder which says it can only be used in battle in its description which made me wonder if you could actually use other items in battle like potions for example.
The wonder of this game...potions can only be used outside combat while COOKED/CRAFTED food can be used anytime. I guess the creator wanted cooking to be relevant but didn't know how, so he created this obviously illogical stuff.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
The wonder of this game...potions can only be used outside combat while COOKED/CRAFTED food can be used anytime. I guess the creator wanted cooking to be relevant but didn't know how, so he created this obviously illogical stuff.
Don't forget that the cooked food tends to provide other buffs, as well as healing a percentage of your health. The pots only heal a flat amount, as far as I know. The pots are more for stocking up on and spamming when you're safe, but in an area with enemies that you want/need to fight, the cooked food is more for when you're currently engaged in a fight and you don't think you'll make it out alive. That's not really too bad.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
The Mammary Activator and the Alluring Incense you buy from the old lady in the Slums, how exactly do they work? They aren't usable from the menu, so I assume they just activate on their own, but exactly how? Like, am I gonna spend 50,000 on the latter and from now on, have every applicable enemy start using their ero attacks way more often or something? What's the deal with them?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How can you do diagonal keys skills on keyboard?
Unless you're using a cheap keyboard like mine that can't, you just need to press the arrow keys at the same time for diagonal skills. Top-left? Press the up arrow and the left arrow keys. I don't believe you can remap the controls, but I do hope I'm wrong.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Don't forget that the cooked food tends to provide other buffs, as well as healing a percentage of your health. The pots only heal a flat amount, as far as I know. The pots are more for stocking up on and spamming when you're safe, but in an area with enemies that you want/need to fight, the cooked food is more for when you're currently engaged in a fight and you don't think you'll make it out alive. That's not really too bad.
Yeah but their point seems to be more so that it makes less sense for a person to eat a full meal in the midst of a fight over quickly drinking a potion.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I'm trying to reach this island in the Edel Great Cavity but I can't get the red platform in the right position to take me there. I've tried to move all the platforms but that red one still refuses to appear where it should. Any idea?
1671136410225.png

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
So ah, I like to watch the gallery before I play the games, but I can't find it. Is there one somewhere?

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes