nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Mmm, I'm probably just dumb, or paranoid, or both, but that R18 patch is triggering my anti-virus. Is that just a false alarm, or should someone check on that?

EDIT: ...Uhh, or I could just download the already-patched version? Don't know why I didn't think of that. Still, is this worth checking out?

Last edited:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Alright, here's a slightly better question. Is there some way to NOT get molested by the bandits during the Zalal Ruin fight? Seems like that hypnosis shite is the sort of thing that can be avoided with the right countermeasures.

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
Mmm, I'm probably just dumb, or paranoid, or both, but that R18 patch is triggering my anti-virus. Is that just a false alarm, or should someone check on that?

EDIT: ...Uhh, or I could just download the already-patched version? Don't know why I didn't think of that. Still, is this worth checking out?
If you got the patch from dlsite or the devs blog chances are your anti-virus is being over sensitive

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
Alright, here's a slightly better question. Is there some way to NOT get molested by the bandits during the Zalal Ruin fight? Seems like that hypnosis shite is the sort of thing that can be avoided with the right countermeasures.
as long you have the r-18 settings on they'll always try to rape you just try not to get hit is all I can say

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game fighting mechanics are phenomenal. The only bad thing is that the adult content isn't much.

It's a 5/5 stars game without taking account the adult content. If you are expecting that, it isn't much. Which is sad, because even the adult mechanics are nice. Also, without playing as easy mode, it takes quite a lot of effort to be able to take on tougher enemies.

My only disapointment is that I was expecting adult content, specially taking into account the tags and that it was on there forums. If it was on other forums it would probably be one of the best RPG games I've ever played.

Reactions: Yukihirou

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
as long you have the r-18 settings on they'll always try to rape you just try not to get hit is all I can say
Oh whoops, guess I used the wrong word there. What I meant was after the fight, not during. I have no idea if they can molest you during the fight and I have no intention of finding out. If it's possible to avoid getting hypnotised and raped immediately afterwards though, I'd very much love to know.

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
oooh...then no its unavoidable even tried it myself when the game first came out

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
The libido of the new game is only 20, is there a way to change it to 50?
no that's as high as it goes in the demo sorry. I tried to change the value with cheat engine and save editors but it always goes back to the default value

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
no that's as high as it goes in the demo sorry. I tried to change the value with cheat engine and save editors but it always goes back to the default value
Later, I used cheating to increase the value.. So I responded to the NPC's sex request before the value returned to the default value. Unfortunately, after agreeing to the request, there will be a data error.. Because the author has not updated the CG OAO

I'm trying out CGs with a libido over 20, which ones are put into the game

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Where is the fourth recipe? I seem to have missed it, but I can't think of anywhere I might have skipped over.

Ah, found it. It's back in Kagura Village. There's a residental house that I completely missed, I had no idea you could go inside of it.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017
someone know how I could slow down the game. I physically can't go over 150% tention in the dance mini-game. every time I go beyond 150% I miss everything and go back to 70% in one round, but you need to end at over 150% to get the scene. plz its my 40th time, I just can't.

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
Later, I used cheating to increase the value.. So I responded to the NPC's sex request before the value returned to the default value. Unfortunately, after agreeing to the request, there will be a data error.. Because the author has not updated the CG OAO

I'm trying out CGs with a libido over 20, which ones are put into the game
As far as I know, the bath CG is the only scene in the demo that is unavailable cuz it's not implemented in the game.

Edit: the only scene game that requires libido is the bath scene any other scene you don't need libido.

Last edited:

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
How much content in this game is permanently missable? I want to move on with the game, but I don't want to accidentally leave anything behind.

Zero0932

Mar 23, 2022
Oh whoops, guess I used the wrong word there. What I meant was after the fight, not during. I have no idea if they can molest you during the fight and I have no intention of finding out. If it's possible to avoid getting hypnotised and raped immediately afterwards though, I'd very much love to know.
its a story element so no

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
Holy shit I came cuz of tiddies and sex scenes but I'm blown away by the game music. its so awesome, does anyone know where can download it or get it?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can't believe the same circle that made Perfect Service, then made this gem. It's a real step-up from a comedic time management game to a fantasy adventure game with a decent storyline. I don't have too many complaints, but I do wish that the other heroines had more h-scenes. Yuria, in particular, only gets a shared handjob scene with Aries. I was actually looking forward to her having some the entire time, but was pretty disappointed.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes