d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
I read some comment on steam that the TL is actually different when you apply the h-patch, its better than the one without the patch applied

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Finished the game but i think the story still hanging ?
Like, who is Aries parents, what happen to other flame shrine maiden descendants that are crystalized after defeat final boss, why the king doesn't have any successor, and etc....

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
It's a falcom game series, original I was going to say it reminds me of the legend of heroes series, but since there's no turn base it reminds me more of Ys. Although I haven't played much the Ys series , I think it's the music and the gameplay that reminds me a bit of it.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Finished the game but i think the story still hanging ?
Like, who is Aries parents, what happen to other flame shrine maiden descendants that are crystalized after defeat final boss, why the king doesn't have any successor, and etc....
I don't think it matters who are Aries parents. Her entire village had the possibility of inheriting the light and fire powers and she was raised to fight once they knew that she inherited the blaze powers. I am more surprised why nobody in her village decided to follow the custom for that gamble which they had no reason to believe that it will succeed since even the one who made the project knew it was a unbased gamble.

Reactions: Mi China+

devilbird

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a trick to the getting the dancing scene in the theater? I swear on my first playthrough I ended up with something that let me do better, but I was trying for a virgin playthrough then.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes