Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I tried it again with Left 7 times first, then Right 7 times, then Up (Pose) till it ends, still triggers.
It didnt work with left first but worked when i did it with right. But I also missed a few combos before. This time I did 8-9 right to be sure its 7 or more, then did the left one for around 10 or more and almost never missed a combo and also resulted in 300.000 score. Then I got the scene for the first time. Idk why it didnt work before. Ty tho.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I am back home and now I am stuck at the coliseum intermediate challenge.

Another dumb and obvious tip that I have missed?

For now, I can kill the first three waves by spamming Swoop Raid and Raging All, but then those butterflies and monks destroy my pace.

And then, the final boss of that stage is an overpowered first stage insect boss whose pattern I forgot.

For tips that I found.

If you chain skill combo up to 10, you will have a -3 AP discount for each skill and if you kill the enemy before ending the combo then your AP will be fully restored so you can go ham in the first rounds due to the amount of enemies, just weaken them a bit before starting skill spam. I used Swoop Raid and Raging All to get some evasion mixed. The goblins have low def and hp so you can probably start chaining combo on them.

The butteflies whose name I can't remember does a backward move and fire some wind ball. That hit like crazy, prioritize killing them.

The monks have defense, so weaken them a bit with hit and run tactics before unleashing your combo. Try to have only 1 monk at a time, but if there are 3 of them, use your super move to weaken them considerably.

When fairies comes into the battle, avoid doing aerial combos or at least have enough AP to use Rush Pierce. The reason is that they have a whirlwind move and aim the spot where you will fall down. Is the smaller version of the Gargoyle huge tornado and hit as hard as that.

The living armors are slow, you can probably use an attack and parry.

The final (I think is the final) enemy is that huge bug you faced on the forest tutorial. Use the same strategy to defeat it or at least that's what I hoped but at that point my HP is so low that I die in one single hit.

For now I will keep advancing the main story and tackle this event later, maybe I will do it once I have the mats to inherit the skill from the bugkiller sword.

Last edited:

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
you need to go back to the camp cave, there'll be a rope there, use it to climb on the stake nearby.

there'll be a smaller rock you can push, just push it down to the big rock from up there
its not falling down for some weird reason

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020

For now, I can kill the first three waves by spamming Swoop Raid and Raging All, but then those butterflies and monks destroy my pace.

And then, the final boss of that stage is an overpowered first stage insect boss whose pattern I forgot.

For tips that I found.

If you chain skill combo up to 10, you will have a -3 AP discount for each skill and if you kill the enemy before ending the combo then your AP will be fully restored so you can go ham in the first rounds due to the amount of enemies, just weaken them a bit before starting skill spam. I used Swoop Raid and Raging All to get some evasion mixed. The goblins have low def and hp so you can probably start chaining combo on them.

The butteflies whose name I can't remember does a backward move and fire some wind ball. That hit like crazy, prioritize killing them.

The monks have defense, so weaken them a bit with hit and run tactics before unleashing your combo. Try to have only 1 monk at a time, but if there are 3 of them, use your super move to weaken them considerably.

When fairies comes into the battle, avoid doing aerial combos or at least have enough AP to use Rush Pierce. The reason is that they have a whirlwind move and aim the spot where you will fall down. Is the smaller version of the Gargoyle huge tornado and hit as hard as that.

The final (I think is the final) enemy is that huge bug you faced on the forest tutorial. Use the same strategy to defeat it or at least that's what I hoped but at that point my HP is so low that I die in one single hit.

For now I will keep advancing the main story and tackle this event later, maybe I will do it once I have the mats to inherit the skill from the bugkiller sword.
While food and blaze art recovery thingy don't work mid-combat for Inferno mode, HP recovery upon leveling up still work just fine.

I basically spammed laser strike and used Guts skill to kill fast and rack up hits so that the bonus exp gain will level me up.

I'm on new game+ with everything unlocked though, so things may turn out different for you.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
We seriously need a tag for "lose for sex" style of games. It's just such an unintuitive thing, you know?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I hate games that have game overs. I favor ones where you live even after a fail battle etc but gain the negative effects from sex etc etc.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020

For tips that I found.

Yeah you are right on the ex spam and your best bet would be going for the money and material route to inherit things, enhance your swords, get better gear and also leveling up to unlock more skills. Also increase your adventure rank and get better rewards too. Other than that and countering enemies in time, you could just pop your blaze and keep attacking enemies normally to fill your ex and ap. That way your blaze wont end and you can keep spamming your skills to both get ex back and ap back. Laser strike is the earliest best for that. Also try to make the best of your accessories. The arena doesnt go away too you can come back later in the capital with the memory sphere. Also inherit the treasure hunt so you wont miss any chests/treasures.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Is there a loot table or list of item locations somewhere? I'm currently looking for Stream Water and Blue Scales but I don't remember where/what I got them from.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Whats the deal with "Julio", the yellow hair dude at the slum? He has a yellow ! mark but I can't do anything with him

The guy near a well, nearby the small theater?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man, I was pretty let down with the lewd before hand, but holy crap that dancing mini-game is just hard as balls. First it has no rythm, the presses feel completely random, and then when you miss something you just end up loosing a bunch and tension drops completely. And then later it even brings extra keys into the mix. Holy crap any tips for this?

Whats the deal with "Julio", the yellow hair dude at the slum? He has a yellow ! mark but I can't do anything with him

The guy near a well, nearby the small theater?
You need a certain lewd level with the dancer outfit, then he will steal her bra and run away.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Yeah you are right on the ex spam and your best bet would be going for the money and material route to inherit things, enhance your swords, get better gear and also leveling up to unlock more skills. Also increase your adventure rank and get better rewards too. Other than that and countering enemies in time, you could just pop your blaze and keep attacking enemies normally to fill your ex and ap. That way your blaze wont end and you can keep spamming your skills to both get ex back and ap back. Laser strike is the earliest best for that. Also try to make the best of your accessories. The arena doesnt go away too you can come back later in the capital with the memory sphere. Also inherit the treasure hunt so you wont miss any chests/treasures.
You can charge your ex gauge while in the middle of limit break mode? This will completely change my strategy.

I decided to skip the arena for now and I am stuck at the church. The back to back boss battle was unexpected so I can't save scum to keep my defeat score low
The first boss is kinda easy since is slow, but the second boss is a pain with that gun. I really need to learn how to counter better. I managed to take half of that boss hp using aerial combos with the ap+3 ability if I make 3 skill chain (inherent skill) and +3 ap ability if I make 5 skill chain (accessory), but when I need to break his defense again, I lose against that quick gun attack.

EDIT:
This youtube videos helped a lot.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Man, I was pretty let down with the lewd before hand, but holy crap that dancing mini-game is just hard as balls. First it has no rythm, the presses feel completely random, and then when you miss something you just end up loosing a bunch and tension drops completely. And then later it even brings extra keys into the mix. Holy crap any tips for this?

You need a certain lewd level with the dancer outfit, then he will steal her bra and run away.
I got mine to 100 lewdness, and talked to the guy with dancer outfit.

still nothing, unfortunately.

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
cool i'm glad you were able to make it work i will try again ........now is someone can figure this one out
As you are walking to the port and battling monsters there is a red treasure chest in the water there is no way i can see to get to it ..
I'm not talking of the one you go down and under a bridge to get this one is at the waters edge north of the land . and its right at a screen break .you cant go back and around because when the screen changes its not there .and not gated to let you pass..
This is an old one (I've also been looking for this still back when ver 1.0 jap just released^^). If you look on the mountain on the right you'll find a spot behind a palm you can climb.
2.PNG 1.PNG

Last edited:

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
1648399137287.png

im struggling to find these few fishes left.

Is there a walkthrough/guide for the location of fishing spots / ponds / fishing area?

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 1725597

Is there a walkthrough/guide for the location of fishing spots / ponds / fishing area?
Did you unlock the virtual world? It should allow you to travel back to areas you've previously visited. Also, there isn't an guide to search for different kinds of fish as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: Pysus

Mr_HH

Aug 23, 2018
View attachment 1725597

You can find King Metzgar and Carp at the stage you fight the boy south of Kagura Village, King Eijin at the port of the Corum or south east of Portorea and for the Crucian Carp you have to fish at the mine north east of Corum (good they fixed the map since in early versions you could only enter during the quest -.-').Carp also spawns by the lake on the way to the Orphanage north west of Corum or the fishing turtorial between the first 2 Villages.
Also after you show about 15~20 fishes you can see what is possible to catch at each location (I'm too lazy to make a list of each location^^).

Reactions: Pysus
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes