Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Fucking hell, the first boss is furstrating! Did noone tell the dev, that if you have an action game with parries you NEVER make 2 different attacks have the same trigger animation? Atleast if they don't deal damage at the same frame...

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Scene Unlock Condition :
- Lewdness 100
- Select 120-seconds course and end it with customer's tension 150 or more, Give a peek 7 times or more, and seduce 7 times or more
It doesnt trigger for me even though I keep the tension higher than 150, use both tension and seduce more than 7 times in that order. How does it work exactly?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
All right after fighting a bit I now accept that parrying is not always the way to go... EXCEPT FOR THIS BLODY DRAGON AND HIS GODDAMN SONIC FINAL SMASH BULLSHIT! SUCK ON THAT YOU SCALY FUCK! I PARRIED ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a brighter note, that old lady fucking rocks yo! The animations are *hilarious*! XD

Reactions: bucefala

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
So I just got to the succubus quest, and barely had much H development at all, just about 15 hours in-game, can anyone tell me just when the heck does things start to get interesting? Tho the game is pretty good regardless, I would like some ero while playing my erorpg.
All I can say is do not miss on the side quests and that in the corum it gets interesting since that is when you unlock the brothel. Also do not equip accessories that prevents you from fainting, getting stunned and such so that enemies can do ero moves. Other than that, idk

Reactions: bucefala

iwan2kill

Mar 13, 2020
It doesnt trigger for me even though I keep the tension higher than 150, use both tension and seduce more than 7 times in that order. How does it work exactly?
I'm at final chapter, with 100 Lewdness, 120-sec dance mini-game, do the combo and select "Seduce" (Right Button) 7 Times, then I spam "Give a Peek" (Left Button) till it ends, and it triggers. I don't know what you are missing.

lorddavid

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks a lot !

The 16th is the steak, i'm sure it was in the last dungeon (Edel great Cavity) although i don't remember Where exactly, i think it was in one of the puzzle room (perhaps the one with the arrow you need to hit to change the order of the platform) but i'm not 100% sure. Best would be to equip Falchion (bandit sword) and check if there is a missing chest on the map.

It's a passive, one is enough. It just helps with the line in case the fish wants to run away (less frequent, and for less time). The reel helps to attract the fish easier when triggering the correct arrow QTEs.
I see
Thanks a lot!

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I'm at final chapter, with 100 Lewdness, 120-sec dance mini-game, do the combo and select "Seduce" (Right Button) 7 Times, then I spam "Give a Peek" (Left Button) till it ends, and it triggers. I don't know what you are missing.
Ive been using tension first then seduce maybe thats why but Im not sure whats wrong. Im gonna give it a try again later on.

iwan2kill

Mar 13, 2020
Ive been using tension first then seduce maybe thats why but Im not sure whats wrong. Im gonna give it a try again later on.
I tried it again with Left 7 times first, then Right 7 times, then Up (Pose) till it ends, still triggers.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Are the achievement with Severe and Inferno difficulties bugged?

Just completed a new game+ run without carrying over levels and I got nothing.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Ahhh, I can't defeat the mama kraken on the boat!

I suck at evading those tentacles after the 50%hp bar. I move with C, but sometimes it doesn't dodge aaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

I am going to cool off at uni and play again tonight.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Ahhh, I can't defeat the mama kraken on the boat!

I suck at evading those tentacles after the 50%hp bar. I move with C, but sometimes it doesn't dodge aaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

I am going to cool off at uni and play again tonight.
You can't evade and speedup at the same time.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
You can't evade and speedup at the same time.
Thanks for this obvious tip that I didn't realize.

Played on a break and managed to win. I still couldn't evade all of them, but enough to surivive at the end.
I wonder if I should lower the difficulty to severe or normal since I have over 40 defeats until now, well I will see once I really get stuck on a boss.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Scene Unlock Condition :
- Lewdness 100
- Select 120-seconds course and end it with customer's tension 150 or more, Give a peek 7 times or more, and seduce 7 times or more
I'm around that part too, and apparently you can't do the lewd actions without enough lewd level (I'm around 26% I think). Isn't there any other to increase the lewd level in the capital? And no other side event to do there was well? Because heck, the build up for the slums and that you shouldn't just walk around, seems like there is too much missing scenes around there.

jolten

Jul 31, 2017
I'm can't find this last fish which I've been searching for an hour now. Does anyone know where it is?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
so what is the point for pay up all the inn debt and rank up adventure anyway ???
You literally get one of the best weapons till the end game along with materials. But sadly even if you pay so, they didnt add anything story related to it other than a cutscene. They still act like you didnt pay it etc after the cutscene in the story.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Does anyone know what is the third ability of Heraldic Sword is "Grant effect of the Instant Death when attack" like what does it do? Does it insta kills enemies when you attack? Or the text it cut so it is supposed to be like "when it crits it makes insta kills" and it doesnt make sense because of it?

Edit: I think It insta kills every normal mob except for big creatures like krakens and special mobs like the ones in arena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes