lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Is Zarak's event a one-time thing? Or does he actually come by again should you increase your level / lewdness at the brothel and give another opportunity for the H event (where he's not satisfied by the end of it). Not sure if I want to grab the scene then and there or go for the diamond ring -- May opt for the former if he doesn't actually come around again.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Is Zarak's event a one-time thing? Or does he actually come by again should you increase your level / lewdness at the brothel and give another opportunity for the H event (where he's not satisfied by the end of it). Not sure if I want to grab the scene then and there or go for the diamond ring -- May opt for the former if he doesn't actually come around again.
He does come by again when your prostitution level is high enough, although his visit might be a bit rare.

Reactions: lollol852111

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Could someone tell me where can I get magical beast pelt?

I don't remember that I ever had one, so I assumed it will be dropped by a new mob towards the end of the game, but I'm literally in front of the final battle room. Will go back and check every enemy I've encountered, but if someone can point me in the right direction that would speed up this process.
Shadow Beast in Edel Great Cavity drops them.

Reactions: Greg_

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Looking for last dish for achievement the one between Pork Bowl and Cheesecake (the 13th one) do someone know how to get ?
It's Gratin. Go to the dancing threater and enter the right exit on the stage. There should be a red chest with the recipe there.

Seems like you have all the other dishes. Do you know where to find the 16th dish, lying in between Hamburg Steak and Potsticker?

Mateva

Jun 27, 2018
It's Gratin. Go to the dancing threater and enter the right exit on the stage. There should be a red chest with the recipe there.

Seems like you have all the other dishes. Do you know where to find the 16th dish, lying in between Hamburg Steak and Potsticker?
Thanks a lot !

The 16th is the steak, i'm sure it was in the last dungeon (Edel great Cavity) although i don't remember Where exactly, i think it was in one of the puzzle room (perhaps the one with the arrow you need to hit to change the order of the platform) but i'm not 100% sure. Best would be to equip Falchion (bandit sword) and check if there is a missing chest on the map.

How can I use this to catch big fish?
It's a passive, one is enough. It just helps with the line in case the fish wants to run away (less frequent, and for less time). The reel helps to attract the fish easier when triggering the correct arrow QTEs.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Bit random but... Is it just me or does the third to last picture (the one with bars) not make sense? The slash generally denotes 2 simultaneous perspectives on the same situation but on the left her boobs are pressed against the bars but on the right its her butt up against the bars and her chest is clearly on the other side. So we either have 2 perfectly stacked sets of bars that she's in between or the artist didn't really think that one through...

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Is there anything to obtain from the dancing minigame asides from gold? I kinda suck ass at it, so dunno if there's any scenes attached to it that I'm missing, or trophies for keeping max combo or whatever.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is it just me or does the third to last picture (the one with bars) not make sense? [...] So we either have 2 perfectly stacked sets of bars that she's in between or the artist didn't really think that one through...
I wonder... Is this a rhetorical question, or is it not?!
MY question definitely IS rhetorical, though...
Because -obviously- yours was too, since the answer to your question is -obviously- "the latter"...

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Is there anything to obtain from the dancing minigame asides from gold? I kinda suck ass at it, so dunno if there's any scenes attached to it that I'm missing, or trophies for keeping max combo or whatever.
There's a scene for it, but I don't know the exact conditions. There's also an achievement for it if you can manage to hit 300,000 scores.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
as far as the scenes they are unlocked in the gallery at the end if you so choose so you wont really miss much ......at the end of the game you have the options to play a +game and unlock certain things for your next play through .

iwan2kill

Mar 13, 2020
There's a scene for it, but I don't know the exact conditions. There's also an achievement for it if you can manage to hit 300,000 scores.
Scene Unlock Condition :
- Lewdness 100
- Select 120-seconds course and end it with customer's tension 150 or more, Give a peek 7 times or more, and seduce 7 times or more

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So I just got to the succubus quest, and barely had much H development at all, just about 15 hours in-game, can anyone tell me just when the heck does things start to get interesting? Tho the game is pretty good regardless, I would like some ero while playing my erorpg.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes