lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Just wondering -- Is there a way to get Boss-Paralysis Scenes in Memory later down the line asides from obtaining them then-and-now? I'd like to avoid giving MC's first time to a Kraken, if possible. I know the massage guy is one alternative, but I'm not sure what the lewd checks are (and how expensive it'd be) for MC to do it, so wondering if I can just defeat the boss and maybe get the scene itself later on.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Just wondering -- Is there a way to get Boss-Paralysis Scenes in Memory later down the line asides from obtaining them then-and-now? I'd like to avoid giving MC's first time to a Kraken, if possible. I know the massage guy is one alternative, but I'm not sure what the lewd checks are (and how expensive it'd be) for MC to do it, so wondering if I can just defeat the boss and maybe get the scene itself later on.
After finishing the game you can unlock every scene, so don't worry about it.

Reactions: lollol852111

SDFGHjhgfdfghj

Jul 30, 2021
Cheated Save

Recollection:
- Menu > Library > Memory

Battle H :
- Talk to the Mage, Teleport to Battle H Memories (Fail QTE twice for complete scene)

Brothel Mini Game :
- Teleport to Corum
- Press C to fast travel, select Back Street

Dancer Mini Game :
- Exit the Room
- Go East, then North into Small Theater, 2nd Floor
The Save file is not working

Kokua

Jan 13, 2018
dumb question but how do i change into normal clothes after the Brothel mission with Zarak?

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Full save for the memory library on save 5 which is ng+, but im not playing all that again for the rest. Even in easiest mode those last bosses where too time consuming :mad: decent overall but too much grind

Reactions: frode333

Momizixp

Dec 1, 2021
I guess this means no nude Aries for me since I have no idea how to use the tools in the mod back in page 11.
I mean I did read the instructions but I just didn't understood all of it.
well i managed to get it to work though could use a little more work on the combat nudity but hey still works especially if you put the files into Data it still works long as the naming is the same as the Wolf files

Last edited:
Reactions: Irradiant

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Is there any wikipedia or explanation of stats anywhere? Or does anyone know what Hit Duration provides?

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
well i managed to get it to work though could use a little more work on the combat nudity but hey still works especially if you put the files into Data it still works long as the naming is the same as the Wolf files
Cheers to you then that you got it to work.
Honestly I don't care much about the mod, it just bothers me a little bit that I cannot get it to work but oh well

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
I'm impressed with the story so far
While generic at some points other points are actually good especially given that this is an eroge game

Especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Greg_

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Speaking of this game how was I supposed to beat the bandit leader boss with his arrow shooting friends
I manage to just power trough it with my ex meter and finisher but how was I supposed to do this without cheesing? Because he just kept stun locking me with paralysis

Too be fair while some bosses are annoying like the aforementioned one this game really doesn't hold back on the difficulty first time because of this combat system That I have to actually time and dodge attacks and iframes

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Speaking of this game how was I supposed to beat the bandit leader boss with his arrow shooting friends
I manage to just power trough it with my ex meter and finisher but how was I supposed to do this without cheesing? Because he just kept stun locking me with paralysis

Too be fair while some bosses are annoying like the aforementioned one this game really doesn't hold back on the difficulty first time because of this combat system That I have to actually time and dodge attacks and iframes
You have a sword at that point which nullifies paralysis and poison, making this fight a bit easier, also you can get two different items if I remember correctly later which nullifies every status alignment.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

you can buy a protection charm against the effect in town ... there is also a sword you should have have found with the ability to nullify the effect ....

Mateva

Jun 27, 2018
Looking for last dish for achievement the one between Pork Bowl and Cheesecake (the 13th one) do someone know how to get ?

Zenithe

Jul 10, 2017
So, I have a new problem. For some reason, my character is moving at 2x speed and it is frustrating. I don't know what I did, but how do I turn it back?
You probably equipped an equipment that does exactly that, the only one that I found was the Kamikaze sword from reaching Rank A for the Adventurer's Guild, its the first passive skill on it as well
not sure if there's one for accessory though

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes