Dva_Simps

Feb 11, 2019
he is NOT the final boss
you hit him til your EX bar is full hit C and then A ... to give him a full blast keep doing it til he dies ....
the next one is even worse.
the final one you have to find and destroy the pillars of black flame on the maze then build up your EX bar and then fire the C and A
thank you sir, sorry i didnt notice your comment

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
the first chance to lose virginity is at the port city in the massage mini game the next chance is mission in Corum chasing the apple thief to the top of the mountain.
eh you can also get raped by tentacles in port city
massage [pay ridiculous amounts of money] -> tentacle rape -> apple thief

In other news, how do you activate julio's sidequest? he's the guy next to the theatre in the slums in chapter 3 and he just keeps being shy

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
eh you can also get raped by tentacles in port city
massage [pay ridiculous amounts of money] -> tentacle rape -> apple thief

In other news, how do you activate julio's sidequest? he's the guy next to the theatre in the slums in chapter 3 and he just keeps being shy
as mentioned in another post

Wear Dancer Costume
- Event 1 : Lewdness equal to 50 or better , total of brothel blowjob greater than 5 times

I was at 100 lewdness from working the brothel and it triggered fine

and true I forgot the tentacles

Reactions: wistfulsoul5672

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
is it possible to play it with the gamepad? it's quite hard to do combos with the bindings same as your moves

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
So, I have a new problem. For some reason, my character is moving at 2x speed and it is frustrating. I don't know what I did, but how do I turn it back?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
em on chapter 3 right now and i just found out by reading through the comments that we can eat food in combat and i still dunno how do it. i might as well just forget abt that aspect of fud, i just enjoyed the boss fights anyway coz there's no item recovery.

game is really nice, winning boss fights are satisfying (like the boat fight, Belk and the 2-part church boss). The H part is decent but it's a bit tedious for peeps hungry for H, i do like the scenes even if em limited to non-penetration scenes coz i want Aries to be a lewd virgin. There's no preg mechanic anyway so i can't get aroused that much.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
em on chapter 3 right now and i just found out by reading through the comments that we can eat food in combat and i still dunno how do it. i might as well just forget abt that aspect of fud, i just enjoyed the boss fights anyway coz there's no item recovery.

game is really nice, winning boss fights are satisfying (like the boat fight, Belk and the 2-part church boss). The H part is decent but it's a bit tedious for peeps hungry for H, i do like the scenes even if em limited to non-penetration scenes coz i want Aries to be a lewd virgin. There's no preg mechanic anyway so i can't get aroused that much.
open menu go to the cuisine tab select the food use c to cook the food then its on standby for when you need it use W to eat it in combat

RlimShaikorth

Mar 20, 2018
I'm in the slums at the part where we have the destroy the arms warehouse. I have the option to go in the front door, or '?????'
'?????" tells me if I have a certain item in the slums, this option will be available. What item is it? Every person in the slums aside from the dancer guy just gives me repeating dialogue, and I have no quests active.

crossbreaker486

Jul 5, 2019
I stucked on brothel after prostituted with Informant Zarak.
How can I change cloth? I can't go out from brothel Y_Y

edited : OK I founded how to change dress

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
open menu go to the cuisine tab select the food use c to cook the food then its on standby for when you need it use W to eat it in combat
thanks but i prolly just won't use it hahaha

I'm in the slums at the part where we have the destroy the arms warehouse. I have the option to go in the front door, or '?????'
'?????" tells me if I have a certain item in the slums, this option will be available. What item is it? Every person in the slums aside from the dancer guy just gives me repeating dialogue, and I have no quests active.
?????? are sleeping pills from the pharmacy grandma. She wud sell a variety of drugs after u finish her quest.

Reactions: RlimShaikorth

boomie77

Sep 1, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, without even considering the H scenes. But I'm not sure if I wanna spend another 15 hours through ng+ to see if there's any postgame content worth it. Anyone have any details?

hiskiel

Jun 22, 2019
I know that you get a trophy for going virgin run, but anyone know if the trophy is just a text in library>trophy or is there another rewards for ng+ like oneone1 games?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
I know that you get a trophy for going virgin run, but anyone know if the trophy is just a text in library>trophy or is there another rewards for ng+ like oneone1 games?
from what i see it's just 1000 AP for ng+ unlocks. u need 1000 for the full gallery, so getting the virgin trophy guarantees that, but well being lewd gives 800 and story is 800 in total too =_=
there's other bonuses on ng+ like carryover stuff and some bonuses if u have move AP to spend.

Reactions: hiskiel
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes