Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yea i have the dancer outfit equiped but he just looks at me and says nothing
I don't know then ....for me it worked after i had gotten suspicion up to 30% by snooping around town and getting confronted by the guard i went and danced to bring the suspicion back to 0 then i happened to see him talked to him lost my top and had to run after him my suspicion was back to 30% by the time i found him so i went back to dancing to bring it down .....
my lewdness was at 100 from working in the Corum brothel .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how to complete the quest punish the badger game?
walk to the last pier of the port , you will find the thieves there .......after you get the money back go back at talk to the VICTIM ..........after its cleared Rex will be on the beach to the north talk to him if you want to start the quest to kill the kracken

Reactions: Nedie

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys! Playing this game for an hour or so, practically no H-scenes. Therefore, my questions:
1. Combat seems to be a bit hard, hard to deflect or avoid punches. And maps are quite long.
2. Is it possible to activate H-scenes with normal enemies?
3. At the very first village, any H-scenes I might have missed? With farmers or boys, or a girl?

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
oh dang i remember reading about this on /VG/ a long time ago, glad to see it's finally translated! the design of the protagonist is super cute, and anything with the futa and yuri tags is automatically worth my time just for that haha

Aug 5, 2019
I am going to make one point:
A videogame should NERVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER take control away from the player. Any sceen that starts with something like hypnosis or something like that you should give the player the chance to choose weather it effects the character, that way if they don't want to watch a RAPE sceen, then they don't have to.

• Angry
Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys! Playing this game for an hour or so, practically no H-scenes. Therefore, my questions:
1. Combat seems to be a bit hard, hard to deflect or avoid punches. And maps are quite long.
2. Is it possible to activate H-scenes with normal enemies?
3. At the very first village, any H-scenes I might have missed? With farmers or boys, or a girl?
there are 33 scenes to find the only ones in the first village is if you let the boy grabs you after he gets black flame he gropes you the second grab his hand goes down your panties to see it don't break the libido line with the left right arrows just let it play out ....
(she takes a bath before going to dinner with the mayor )
during regular fights do the same thing don't try to break free ...

the first village is fairly short ....

on the way to the port after you fish and make camp in the cave ...you will see bandits to attack sandbag this fight a bit to see a titty fuck scene ..when they gas you walk toward them they will grab you and the fun starts ...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I am going to make one point:
A videogame should NERVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER take control away from the player. Any sceen that starts with something like hypnosis or something like that you should give the player the chance to choose weather it effects the character, that way if they don't want to watch a RAPE sceen, then they don't have to.
the dev did that to advance the story ......like there are some battles that are a no win .....get over it ....also note the tags there is one clearly marked RAPE ......if you don't want to see RAPE put it as a tag to exclude when searching for games ....
the search option and .....pull down menu allow you select what you want to see .... for instance i block out games with NO SEXUAL CONTENT tag or the kinetic novel tag ......because i want games with stories NOT all story and no game ......

Reactions: ustar

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
How the heck do I get through the forest maze with the succubbus??? I swear I've been at this for a good 1 and a half hours

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How the heck do I get through the forest maze with the succubbus??? I swear I've been at this for a good 1 and a half hours
don't go in the lighted mushroom........ paths stick to the dark ones if the scenery is repeating , you are trapped in the endless maze area the only way out is to avoid the lit mushroom paths ...

Reactions: Wolf8772
4.30 star(s) 23 Votes