blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Do you need to get caught by King Kraken to unlock it in the gallery?

Is penetration required? or getting caught once is fine?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Do you need to get caught by King Kraken to unlock it in the gallery?

Is penetration required? or getting caught once is fine?
at the end of the game, there is the option to unlock all of the scenes in the gallery
beat it once save at the end after the credits when it prompts you restart from that save ....
you will see a congratulations message
and a list of check boxes select what you want ......its a good way to see what you missed

Reactions: blueinorb9

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok I am stuck or maybe too dumb to figure this out but how to light the Bandit Dungeon?!
I can't progress the game because of this!
Edit: Nevermind found how!

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Ok I am stuck or maybe too dumb to figure this out but how to light the Bandit Dungeon?!
I can't progress the game because of this!
Edit: Nevermind found how!
glad you figured it out ....I did a spoiler on that a few posts back

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
press c and use your a skill
he is NOT the final boss
you hit him til your EX bar is full hit C and then A ... to give him a full blast keep doing it til he dies ....
the next one is even worse.
the final one you have to find and destroy the pillars of black flame on the maze then build up your EX bar and then fire the C and A

Reactions: Dva_Simps

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Any way to change the resolution? My monitor is really old and everything looks pretty serrated lol. It may be time to change it honestly.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Any way to change the resolution? My monitor is really old and everything looks pretty serrated lol. It may be time to change it honestly.
could try changing it in properties ...to run in 640x 480 ....not sure how it would look right click on the game go to properties and change it there

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
When i talk to him he doesnt do anything
have you done the dancing a few times ...and have you... talked with the people in the slums he will pop up with the exclamation point over his head when he is ready to be triggered also what is your lewdness level ???

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
have you done the dancing a few times ...and have you... talked with the people in the slums he will pop up with the exclamation point over his head when he is ready to be triggered also what is your lewdness level ???
He has an exclamation mark and lewdness is 27

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes