3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Been working on creating realistic looking character in EEVEE for a while. Think i'm almost there, but a fresh pair of eyes could never hurt. Anyone got any feedback to what could be improved? personally think the hair might need some work where it hits the scalp, and maybe the eyebrows as well (they seem a bit fake).

Laura_test.jpg

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
My initial thoughts were Skynet be sending Terminators back in time and dimensions! :cool:
But the "Supe's heat vision" eyes are growing on me :love: and also making me a little scared :oops: that I should be ducking and covering instead of admiring this fire goddess. :giggle:

P.S. Mental note: Don't piss off Lady Sirin! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Been working on creating realistic looking character in EEVEE for a while. Think i'm almost there, but a fresh pair of eyes could never hurt. Anyone got any feedback to what could be improved? personally think the hair might need some work where it hits the scalp, and maybe the eyebrows as well (they seem a bit fake).
Great work, eyebrows and hair are insane, I remember trying to use a Disney set that was released open source and the scene was 1TB and average model was 1GB that was probably 10 years ago.

I can give you an example of what AI would do (At a much lower resolution)

Example.jpg

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Great work, eyebrows and hair are insane, I remember trying to use a Disney set that was released open source and the scene was 1TB and average model was 1GB that was probably 10 years ago.

I can give you an example of what AI would do (At a much lower resolution)
Ow thats actually very helpful. Think adding some variation to the hair makes it a lot more realistic. And the eyes need some work the AI ones feel much more alive somehow. Rest seems decently the same.

Reactions: felldude

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Ow thats actually very helpful. Think adding some variation to the hair makes it a lot more realistic. And the eyes need some work the AI ones feel much more alive somehow. Rest seems decently the same.
I in painted the model to keep the details you had I'll include the full AI image here:

30 seconds vs 10 minutes on my rig but went ahead and did the High res, I noticed that the AI had trouble with the eyebrows for the upscale:

Laura_test_AI.jpg

Last edited:

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
I in painted the model to keep the details you had I'll include the full AI image here:

30 seconds vs 10 minutes on my rig but went ahead and did the High res, I noticed that the AI had trouble with the eyebrows for the upscale:
yeah the eyebrows are a bit weird on her. I think I will stick with the eyebrows I had. Compared to the whole AI picture I might have overdone the skin pores etc. a bit, prob should dial them down a bit. And up the specular a bit it seems. But Yeah really helpful, really shows what parts could use some more work. Thanks!

Reactions: felldude