3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
I mean 6-7 figure NY and London Lofts/Penthouse Suites do have bare brick walls as an aesthetic choice. The richer (I'm talking proper rich) you get, the more rustic and bare you want stuff being, seems to be a thing.
Oh yeah trendy brick walls start around $1600-ish a month I think where I live. The transition is just a little janky looking. I assume that's what they meant.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Oh yeah trendy brick walls start around $1600-ish a month I think where I live. The transition is just a little janky looking. I assume that's what they meant.
Ahhh... I see... Well I really dunno how their eyes were drawn to the janky brick wall, when you had two sexy biddies about to get it on :sneaky:, in a living room looking so nice, I wish mine looked half as good :p:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jackmancactus
Aug 9, 2020
Yeah, probably shoulda changed that texture
The problem is not the texture but the perfect "seam" between the two wall.
Perfect lines don't exist IRL and become very ugly in a realistic 3D render.
I'am not an estate agent you can decorate your scene as you like.

PS: I'am not an english native speaker, so if something looks strange about what I say.
Don't start the WWIII

Aug 9, 2020
Ahhh... I see... Well I really dunno how their eyes were drawn to the janky brick wall, when you had two sexy biddies about to get it on :sneaky:, in a living room looking so nice, I wish mine looked half as good :p:LOL:
untitled.png
my "virtual" face when i see this message..

• Haha

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
The problem is not the texture but the perfect "seam" between the two wall.
Perfect lines don't exist IRL and become very ugly in a realistic 3D render.
I'am not an estate agent you can decorate your scene as you like.

PS: I'am not an english native speaker, so if something looks strange about what I say.
Don't start the WWIII
Oh I get you now, you think the two walls connect, for me they are two separate wall edges and do not touch. The brick wall is a corner edge closer to us that hides the bare wall that still extends beyond our view.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Wow, awesome job on the lighting control for the scene. :love: The scene itself is amazingly well done, even if I'm a little jelly & sus of the overrated, inter-dimensional, over-compensating, jerk of a cosmic deity getting to enjoy some sexy time with our Commander, Lady Nada.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: