3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Even tho Kiriko enjoys been a support healer, she needs time to chillax in the locker room outside of battle (=^・ω・^=)

KirikoAssGreenFullWM.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l

jackmancactus

Apr 8, 2018
How are you finding it, including the new menu for modifiers? I'll update my 3.6 shortly before waiting for 4 next month.
I'm kind of indifferent on the modifier menu. It's nice to be able to search it, but it worked just fine before so it feels sort of unnecessary to change it.

One thing that was bugging me just because I'm so used to the way it has been working, is they took away the search bar in the shader editor. So now instead of hitting 's' then searching for what you want, you just start typing. So I was constantly hitting s then having to backspace and search again.

The node wrangler preview doesn't work inside of node groups right now, so hopefully they'll sort that out. Diffeomorphic also wasn't working for me, but I'm sure that'll get updated once it's the full release. Didn't really find any other bugs. The Machinetools save pie wasn't working right, but that's probably because I haven't updated in a while.

The new principled BSDF is nice. They finally added a scale to the SSS, which is great and makes a lot more sense to adjust. I don't know if the Babina 8 skin which I used in this is just way better than every other one I have, but I barely did anything besides plug the maps in and add a gamma node for the base color and it looked good.

Agx got added as a view transform, so that rules. I've been using that for a while, so it'll be nice to not have to mess with installing it anymore.

So yeah, will be pretty good overall I reckon.