3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
She exactly have the shape I've thing about for my H.Elves in my RPG world.
Wonderfull work M0rD0l !
As always :love:(y)
What's a H.Elf? Hentai? :sneaky::devilish::giggle: JK I realized you meant High Elves from M0rD0l' reply... most interesting use of "H." and DuckduckGo tells me your RPG is RAID: Shadow Legends :geek::) nvm seems like I'm the only fantasy nerd who didn't know about "H.Elves" usage, what RPG world Hawky?

Last edited:

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
What's a H.Elf? Hentai? :sneaky::devilish::giggle: JK I realized you meant High Elves from M0rD0l' reply... most interesting use of "H." and DuckduckGo tells me your RPG is RAID: Shadow Legends :geek::) nvm seems like I'm the only fantasy nerd who didn't know about "H.Elves" usage, what RPG world Hawky?
Hentai Elf... and tentacles... Hmm. :unsure: I like it! :D

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
H.Elf : High Elf in Lazy fuckin' speech -> My language ! Not into hentai sorry...
Table top RPG games world I made (with a old old friend), not even finished, obviously, with the Rolemaster RPG rules (Yes, I'm mad as hell) but it's a world so I can adapt it to any rules or prop...

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and M0rD0l

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
H.Elf : High Elf in Lazy fuckin' speech -> My language ! Not into hentai sorry...
Table top RPG games world I made (with a old old friend), not even finished, obviously, with the Rolemaster RPG rules (Yes, I'm mad as hell) but it's a world so Ian adapt it to any rules or prop...

Yes, very lazy textspeak, made even worse when 'online' as you can't tell what, if any, sort of emotion, goes with it. Plus the assumption that everyone reading a post, has perfect recall for every game, roleplay, comic, film, local TV programme, sport, etc ever performed, shown, played or printed in the past 100 years or so.

PLEASE FOLKS put up a link to what ever it is, even if only a Wiki link. Why should it be up to me to try searching 'ye interweb', just so I can properly answer your question, about my own artwork. Also, if English isn't your first language, check your post at least twice, before hitting enter... Also, Google Translate is very good at turning a properly written question into another language...

PS I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, it's more of a general reply....

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Yes, very lazy textspeak, made even worse when 'online' as you can't tell what, if any, sort of emotion, goes with it. Plus the assumption that everyone reading a post, has perfect recall for every game, roleplay, comic, film, local TV programme, sport, etc ever performed, shown, played or printed in the past 100 years or so.

PLEASE FOLKS put up a link to what ever it is, even if only a Wiki link. Why should it be up to me to try searching 'ye interweb', just so I can properly answer your question, about my own artwork. Also, if English isn't your first language, check your post at least twice, before hitting enter... Also, Google Translate is very good at turning a properly written question into another language...
I don't agree with what you say. If you're interested, you can ask for clarification or do your own research.
As you say below, Google is your friend.
The rest is out of context.
PS I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, it's more of a general reply....
If the content I post doesn't interest you, you can simply ignore me. It's just a click away.

PS : most of time I google translate or Deepl my text

Reactions: M0rD0l