3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
A bit of both Is what I'm doing now, and even when I render in blender I'm using a lot of daz stuff. Still getting used to Blender though, I'm not a total beginner, I was using it before I ever touched daz but I've never done character renders with it,
From what I see, the renderings with Blender look good quality and consume less machine time. I will try one day when I have time and talent...

Reactions: Greengiant3D

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Hi !
I do (almost) all my render in blender (with heavy post processing) but I'm usually hanging out in the BADIK fanart section from F95, however I thought could share some of my other stuff here as well for a change :giggle:

Panam from Cyberpunk and Shadowheart (reimagined in modern setting) and Lae'zel from Baldurs Gate 3:

EDIT: all my linked images got nuked from F95 and I can't reupload two of my previously shared render here for some reason but I'll upload one other instead, meanwhile the remain on deviantart to view:

panamRideG1NK.png shinHati_G1NK.png

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Hi !
I do (almost) all my render in blender (with heavy post processing) but I'm usually hanging out in the BADIK fanart section from F95 :sneaky:
Thought I could share some of my other stuff here as well for a change

Panam from Cyberpunk and Shadowheart (reimagined in modern setting) and Lae'zel from Baldurs Gate 3:

Forced to wathing you on DeviantArt :love:

• Haha
Reactions: g1nk