3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Yes, very lazy textspeak, made even worse when 'online' as you can't tell what, if any, sort of emotion, goes with it. Plus the assumption that everyone reading a post, has perfect recall for every game, roleplay, comic, film, local TV programme, sport, etc ever performed, shown, played or printed in the past 100 years or so.

PLEASE FOLKS put up a link to what ever it is, even if only a Wiki link. Why should it be up to me to try searching 'ye interweb', just so I can properly answer your question, about my own artwork. Also, if English isn't your first language, check your post at least twice, before hitting enter... Also, Google Translate is very good at turning a properly written question into another language...

PS I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, it's more of a general reply....
DitaVonTease feels like you had a bad day. Do you need a hug? Hope all is well. (sincere no sarcasm). Me and HawkyDawky rib each other all the time, but also slightly confused by your off tangent response to their post about M0rD0l's artwork, hence my :unsure:.

Reactions: M0rD0l

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
DitaVonTease feels like you had a bad day. Do you need a hug? Hope all is well. (sincere no sarcasm). Me and HawkyDawky rib each other all the time, but also slightly confused by your off tangent response to their post about M0rD0l's artwork, hence my :unsure:.

Ummm...No worse a day than any other day, when existing with chronic pain. I get a little 'pissed off' with seeing posts that ask '' Is that *insert name of random game character* ?'', why if 'you' (that's a generic you, by the way) ask me something like that, am I supposed to know who you mean, let alone which game, said 'random character' comes from, especially if it's a fairly generic name... Not everyone here 'plays games' on computers, the last & only time I 'played a game' was mid '95, on a pre-release version, in Europe it wasn't released until late september '95...

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Ummm...No worse a day than any other day, when existing with chronic pain. I get a little 'pissed off' with seeing posts that ask '' Is that *insert name of random game character* ?'', why if 'you' (that's a generic you, by the way) ask me something like that, am I supposed to know who you mean, let alone which game, said 'random character' comes from, especially if it's a fairly generic name... Not everyone here 'plays games' on computers, the last & only time I 'played a game' was mid '95, on a pre-release version, in Europe it wasn't released until late september '95...
I get all that, it's just that your initial reply feels a little misdirected at us band of merrymakers to be fair...

Is all we are trying to say :)

And ouch on the chronic pain...
And.. And... Was it FIFA '95!? (And I see what you did there :sneaky::LOL:)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I get all that, it's just that your initial reply feels a little misdirected at us band of merrymakers to be fair...

Is all we are trying to say :)

And ouch on the chronic pain...
And.. And... Was it FIFA '95!? (And I see what you did there :sneaky::LOL:)

No, it was a driving game, I never watch 'foot the ball', I can't stand it as a soo called sport....Ruins Archery Practice....