3D-Blender Blender Art - Show Us Your Blender Skill

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Arghhh ! Mother of all butts ! :p:love:(y):love::love::love:
Insane work !
I see all you ass fans & butt lovers are all gonna not drop any appreciation for that beautiful waist :love: even with that amazing armour tapering across it and let's not forget that gorgeous side boob :eek: Mmhmm!

Give me the phone of the armor designer :mad:.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS: In this cruel world, protect your anus :cautious:.
Kind Sir, Thou is forgetting that my Mistress, the Lady Nada is from a rogue assassin-mage priestess-knight class, her bootiful assets :sneaky: are protected with not one butt two 12th level magical armour spells, just cause you can see the booty :love:, doesn't mean you get to touch the booty :devilish: (without her permission) :giggle:

View attachment 2658997
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that we were called and are all gathered here what we really should be asking ourselves is, what can we gleam from our Mistress's body language and stance? Back towards us, reverse straddle of the chair, means one of two things:

a) We lucky bastards (guys, gals & binary pals included) are about to get a rare opportunity to witness the slightly buzzed and very uninhabited, seductive dance skills of our Lady Nada on display tonight...

or

b) We unlucky bastards (guys, gals & binary pals included) should try and stop being distracted by dat beautiful ass and focus more on the possible a$$-whoopin' cause...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucius Vorenus

0ier 3D

Aug 2, 2021
Man, some of these renders here lately are incredible. I ran out of daily reactions though :cry:.

I humbly present some of my recent tests with sculpting clothes. Hope you enjoy.
jamie stretch 0.1.jpg lucy effortless 0.2.jpg
*the top used here is from . I fitted it to the G8F character, imported everything to blender, and then adjusted the neckline and materials from there.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD and Darkhan3D

Darkhan3D

3D Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Really beautifully made Darkhan3D :love: :love:

Her divine defiant horniest to your looking eyes,
An innocent,but oh so,
defiantly devilish look,with a seductive licking kissing tongue that sucks you out like her life depends on it.
a heavenly ,divine beauty for the lust and the eye !!

as i say,really wonderful :giggle::giggle:
:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31