poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I prefer the part 2 based on the previews. I guess I'll just have to wait for it. Next month or the next probably.

Oct 3, 2017
Ah yes, bookshelves, that's my fetish.

Part 1 felt like a missed opportunity. Peeping could have been done while still having the main focus on the juicy stuff. Hoping for an alternative version with better view angles.

Reactions: LuxuryWaffers

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Since he decided to do it by parts... I'll just watch them as they get released. Probably a 4-part vid in total. After that, I guess I can enjoy it once again when someone will compile them together with eng subs.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Since he decided to do it by parts... I'll just watch them as they get released. Probably a 4-part vid in total. After that, I guess I can enjoy it once again when someone will compile them together with eng subs.
It's a 2 part vid. First part is with the Principal, 2nd is with the VP. The previews are in Blendy's fantia. 2nd part is more of a POV type.

Reactions: johndo69696969

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
It's a 2 part vid. First part is with the Principal, 2nd is with the VP. The previews are in Blendy's fantia. 2nd part is more of a POV type.
I see. I didnt see any mention from above that it's a 2 part vid. I only read that part 2 is coming soon ,hence the assumption. If that's the case, then I'm even more happy now.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Part 2 is definitely gonna be the "spicier" video. it makes sense why he only released this part (other than the technical reasons he stated). It makes for better video cohesion since its two separate scenes. I hope we get it sooner rather than later because he also stated he wasn't feeling well and is going to the hospital.

• Love
Reactions: Macboi

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
It is worth waiting for the second part of the video? Assuming he is going to release it within a few days or weeks. I dont want to watch part 1 only and got blueballed by it lmao. I saw some people are complaining about part 1 being too short and unsatisfied