Rock-Stahn

Oct 18, 2021
someone has the video version of pink panty of akiha threesome with the two principals? i can't find it... thanks!

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone upload OP's collection files to somewhere else? nopy is having technical difficulties and anonfiles is just painfully slow on my part.
Update: I have just received the news that nopy will shut down due to third-party payment issues. Apparently, PayPal and Payoneer do not like free services anyways. Is there any alternatives that worked the same way as nopy?

Last edited:

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
There is a new work from Blendy right? A physicals teacher and her. Anyone kind enough to share?

EDIT: ah shit, its still work in progress. Only 48 sec clip. sadge

Last edited:
Reactions: Kibaraki

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
off thread but may I know if there is share of "lovemax109" here in f95? can't seem to find one, if there as collection of it too.. sankakucomplex site is limited and the mega link I found are not even full videos only small trailers..

also "kayama_suisan" collection thread for share? I really like the animation well 3 of those but the iwara is private and I think there's still missing... can any one have anyideas?

and sankakucomplex site didn't reveal all of Flim_13 videos, most of them are (slashed eye icon), do I really need an account for that? if so are those premium content? or not? for those who have account there?

can someon help? thanks

Reactions: seksomata

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
ohh yeah does blendy, lovemax, flim13 use blender or mmd in making one??

wish to make some scenes even if its bad, I have to try .."dont let dreams be dreams"

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
off thread but may I know if there is share of "lovemax109" here in f95? can't seem to find one, if there as collection of it too.. sankakucomplex site is limited and the mega link I found are not even full videos only small trailers..

also "kayama_suisan" collection thread for share? I really like the animation well 3 of those but the iwara is private and I think there's still missing... can any one have anyideas?

and sankakucomplex site didn't reveal all of Flim_13 videos, most of them are (slashed eye icon), do I really need an account for that? if so are those premium content? or not? for those who have account there?

can someon help? thanks
You need to login to access it. If im not mistaken, most of his videos are in there. free of charge

Reactions: ermousa

kitlusters42

Jul 13, 2021
So I made a quick .srt file for Cuckold Homura using audio capture and google speech recognition and a little touch up on it. It turned out okay. Sub is only for the spoken dialogue and not the written dialogue since it's all just the guys saying the usual lewd stuff like 'she's so wet down there' and such

could you upload it again? It seems the file is down, sadly

kaiyen6

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 992393

Overview:
Blendy is a Japanese 3D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of schoolgirls being abused by older men.​

Updated: 2021-01-19
Developer/Publisher: Blendy
Censorship: Yes (pixels)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 48 animations (01:37:54), 11 .gif
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - -

View attachment 992384 View attachment 992385 View attachment 992386 View attachment 992387 View attachment 992388
Is there a proper way to extract the file? after I extract it out of 10GB, the extracted files I have is only 4GB... please help me...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there a proper way to extract the file? after I extract it out of 10GB, the extracted files I have is only 4GB... please help me...
You did something wrong. I think your download failed at 40%, hence the 4GB instead of 10GB. Use Jdownloader.

Reactions: kaiyen6

kaiyen6

Nov 21, 2021
You did something wrong. I think your download failed at 40%, hence the 4GB instead of 10GB. Use Jdownloader.
Thank you for the advice.. I have also a concern regarding the file of akt collection of 2021.7.. of all the files I have downloaded, the akt 2021.7 is different even though the mixdrop says 1.44GB but when I started to download it it has only 599mb on my download section even without interruptions. Usually for example it has 3GB then my target download progress is also 3GB but in this case 1.44GB but in my target download progress is 599mb not 1.44GB.. it does not coincide.. I just thought the file in the mixdrop could have been something wrong. Can you help me understand it. Thank you for reading and for replying.

Kristiann96

Jul 13, 2021
Why my download speed is so low? I did the speedtest at chrome and it shows 67mbps. But when I'm downloadiny at upload heaven it's 200kbps help plss

YuyuK_05

Feb 28, 2018
1638618575229.png
So I did some basic sorting of blendy's collection including addtions provided by Furuhashi, and uploading to somewhere else as a backup (no MEGA due to their bandwith limitation, and anonfiles with their atrocious and painfully slow to download speed). Are there any hosting servers that is as good as the good old nopy?