4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Dude great renders with new assets. The models are new and really hot great visuals no doubt even the mc model is new.

But shit the writing is too corny and the character building is non existent. Despite mc being 23 years old acts like a 12 years old who have just discovered wonders of boobs and ass and feels like always walking on eggs shells around women desperate to get laid hence why acting like a horny teen perv. Even though nothing of the main plot is revealed the overview seemed interesting that's why i tired it in the first place.
So yeah other than the good renders nothing engaging there and most people will likely skip the corny dialogues.

If you want to tell us a story then i suggest you focusing on the writing and the characters maybe add a bit of humor as this has potential with the quality of visuals it already has.
I would hate to see it go down the roads of many other VNs with good visuals but nothing to offer other than that.
If you just wanna make some fap game you are on the right track like the old VNs and the trope fits but if you got a story to tell you should get some help for the writing.

Anyway goodluck with the project hope to see you improve in the future.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Despite mc being 23 years old acts like a 12 years old who have just discovered wonders of boobs and ass and feels like always walking on eggs shells around women desperate to get laid hence why acting like a horny teen perv.
Good to know, I hate it when the MC acts like this so I don't think I will try the game.

Reactions: Mad Max68

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Wasn’t too bad of a start to me, the story is passable but there was some hot scenes. The MC has that “You were the chosen one” look to him.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Blessed by Lust [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Blessed by Lust [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Reactions: LewdKeyNight

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I was looking into this game because of the new girl models, promising story description and possible milfy harem.
Now I´m not so sure anymore about the last two. Story description got changed and ingame choises raising the suspicion that this is going the direction of relationship type style instead of "get them all" type game. I hope (very much) I´m wrong with my suspicion and it takes a turn ^^
So fare the chars are "believable" and good looking - exept a scene with the white-blonde girl ... she looks midtwenthies and claims she has never seen a penis?? o_O:unsure: Beeing a virgin that I can believe ...
Anyhow ... I´m gonna take look at the next 2-3 updates ... just to see how the game (& Dev) develops.

Good luck with your project Dev and thanks for sharing.

P.s. there is (soft) male dom ingame - MC + milfy Maid scene ... ;)

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Hot models but the story needs further improvement, character development, everything is moving too fast for me. I look forward to how this game progresses.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
nice models and overvie seems intersting. im just hoping sister wasnt somebody's plaything while she was gone.

surpsingly a good first release length wise. but still to soon to base whats gonna go down.

heres hoping for a harem route buuuut that last choice leaves me in doubt.

either way good luck dev.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
do the choices matter I'm up to where you can ask Amanda and Willow to go jogging under those it says may have future consequences in future updates
i feel like the last choice matters the most. for obvious reasons. but aside from that to soon to tell.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes