Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
you definitely did not play the game. it's practically impossible in the current game's state to win battles past the tutorial.
Not really. I have fought around 10 full battles now, and most of my girls win. The two daughters tend to suck, though. You need to wait until you get the battle armour, and then pick the right girl for the right goblin.

You need to train the girls when they gather in a group. You might want to save before leveling, because getting 1 to 5 stats is a lot better than getting 1 hp and nothing else.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Random stats on leveling up:

Nozomi gains 1 hp!
Honoka gains 1 attack, 1 strength, 1 luck, 1 res, 1 speed, 1 defense!
(these were my actual level-ups).

This will just force people to save scum their levels, or cheat. If Nozomi gets another bad level-up this early, she is pretty much screwed in battle.

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
yea the tavern is definitely bugged. The Mom just keeps saying the same thing form the intro. "what are your plans" and "oh i dont need help, go around the village". im assuming the tavern helps grind out heart progress. Because there is no way in hell im grinding that goblin defense snooze fest for 20-30 times just to see a few sex scenes. that would take me hours.

Just an FYI dev. having grind fests are probably the biggest killer of RPGM and why people like myself usually avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
yea the tavern is definitely bugged. The Mom just keeps saying the same thing form the intro. "what are my plans" and "oh i dont need help". im assuming the tavern helps grind out heart progress. Because there is no way in hell im grinding that goblin defense snooze fest for 20-30 times just to see a few sex scenes. that would take me hours.
I think training her also increases it, but yeah, it will take hours.

joy 12345

Aug 14, 2022
I'm trying to talk to all the villagers but the marker on the store keeps showing even though I already talked to the man inside, how can I fix this?

--Oh I missed a portion, it did complete, just a visual bug then.
im facing same problem some one help me

DragonMommyRhea

Jul 14, 2024
Noted, I can see why it tends to bug out, I'll change the way the event works to optimize it and prevent that from happening in the first place, I don't want to make a grindy game, right now I have it working that for the first heart event you need to interact five times with the desired girl, and subsecuent hearts it increases it by 1 until 10 interactions, but maybe it's too much.

At any rate expect version 1.1.3 tomorrow along with some of the suggestions that were posted on previous pages

im facing same problem some one help me
I'll try to see if I can make it more user friendly and place a NPC that tells you where you can find the missing NPC's to talk to progress the intro

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Noted, I can see why it tends to bug out, I'll change the way the event works to optimize it and prevent that from happening in the first place, I don't want to make a grindy game, right now I have it working that for the first heart event you need to interact five times with the desired girl, and subsecuent hearts it increases it by 1 until 10 interactions, but maybe it's too much.

At any rate expect version 1.1.3 tomorrow along with some of the suggestions that were posted on previous pages

I'll try to see if I can make it more user friendly and place a NPC that tells you where you can find the missing NPC's to talk to progress the intro
That amount of interactions does not sound too bad, it is just insane right now because of the Kyoko/Mom night bartender bug. When all of the girls are implemented fully, though, it might become too much.

So one of my girls just gained 7 stats when leveling, while another gained 1 hp. This completely screws you over, because you have to use all the girls, especially early when 1 attack or defense means life or death (also the bug where your girls do not 'refresh' their battle limit each day means you have to suicide your weak girls constantly to actually progress).

Last edited:

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
I like the concept and the actual animations instead of just different PNGs with text. Almost all my feedback is stuff to tweak or at least consider for the future, I am aware that this is a very early/demo version but I prefer to point things out early on. A lot of this feedback will read negatively however, I hope that most of this is taken for the constructive criticism that I intend it to be. This game looks like it could be very good once it is more fleshed out.

Controls - I would love for there to be WASD movement, not sure if possible in the game engine. Movement speed could be 10-20% faster while dashing as the maps are quite large.

Navigation of world - Those little green circles need specific triggers for if there's something to actually do for the player inside of that area, don't want to have to try every building door just to see the default "can't open people's doors" text and then re-check after every progression event. Also as a note, the game world is big and I suck with directions so a warp to X person or even just a ! box on the map to lead me to phone message events/quests/objectives/new scenes would be awesome.

UX/UI - still in the demo phase however, a hotkey for checking the phone screen with all the girls in one button press would be good. Also the menu and phone icons are clipping around the blue box in the top right, maybe move them to separate sides of the screen.

Battle system - Never played Fire Emblem so can't compare but there are a few things that could be tweaked. If the only outcomes are win or lose with no option to retreat, why not have an option for quicker fights where it is just "X girl won and took Y points of damage" or "X girl lost". Once a girl has been used, remove her name from the list. For the other village forces, an indicator to tell how many times they've been used to allow for min-maxing. Once all the girls have fought, a pop-up option to use the crystal right away instead of walking to it. Ideally I would love for the goblins to line up in columns so that I can just cycle through them instead of walking around to fight them all but that is more just wanting to get this part of the game over with faster.

Animations - They are good, about what I expect for not spending 6+ months per character per scene. Would love to see an option for x-ray shots during blowjobs and the eventual pregnancy scenes. Also had to play muted so I am not sure if there are any sound effects but if not those would make the experience 5X better. I am always in favor of quality over quantity so hopefully each scene for each character is different enough to not seem like a copy/paste.

Characters - If nothing else this is where most of the issues with the game are for me. I am not sure if it's just me but all the girls are mostly the same and that is just boring(the game Demon Deals is another example of this). Large tits, pointy ears, same mouth, only differences are skin, eyes, hair and faces. Some more variation with the models would go a long way. I get the theme of the game is MILFs but at the same time 15 girls and only 2 break the big tits and ass default is a real letdown.

Something6666

Oct 29, 2021
bro i talk to everyone in the village but i can't get out of the village i stuck at this village i try to talk to mom again but she said"what is it dear you need to talk to everyone-..." blah blah i already DID but it have a star on the store i already talk to the man in the store but it isn't gone how do i progress this part?

nvm i just saw that behind my house it have a path to go too

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Characters - If nothing else this is where most of the issues with the game are for me. I am not sure if it's just me but all the girls are mostly the same and that is just boring(the game Demon Deals is another example of this). Large tits, pointy ears, same mouth, only differences are skin, eyes, hair and faces. Some more variation with the models would go a long way. I get the theme of the game is MILFs but at the same time 15 girls and only 2 break the big tits and ass default is a real letdown.
There is a 99% chance that one of those two girls has huge tits, and is hiding them.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Random stat gains are a staple of Fire Emblem games so I thought it would be a nice idea, but maybe I'll balance it with selling stat boosters or something to help the player
They are indeed a staple of Fire Emblem, but with all due respect you are not Fire Emblem. I strongly recommend against going down that route unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Tanya1776

Feb 16, 2024
I really like the premise so far. The shaking text and how manic the mom becomes when seeing her son's cock is exactly what im looking for.

However, the grind is unacceptable, especially with Kyoko's bar glitch.

It would be better if two interactions led to progress, or if I could interact with the girls multiple times per day. Right now, almost all of my time is spent walking.

The combat has potential but feels too grindy. Speeding up the progress with the girls could help fix this issue.

Looking forward to your next update!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote