3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
DragonMommyRhea
I do have a recommendation for the storyline, if it hasn't already been thought of.
Could have two branching primary paths, instead of Harem or NTR paths it could be Love/Trust or Corruption (w/ optional NTR/NTS?).

MC could follow the "Goddess of Fertility" and keep being her champion (or "chosen one"?) to avoid any chances of NTR/NTS and stay on the path of Love/Trust with the girls/harem.
Alternatively, the MC could be corrupted by the other goddess, join her, and then begin a path of corruption for the girls/harem that could have optional NTR/NTS.

A slight example of beginning the corruption path could be that the village lost a round of defense, and the MC stayed behind to allow the girls to escape. Could shoe-in skippable/optional NTR here if MC had a girl stay behind, entirely optional if you have one of the village guys stay behind instead.
The MC, instead of getting killed, is captured by the goblins/orcs and brought back to the corrupted goddess and permitted to coexist with the goblin/orc village for a time. (opportunity for goblin & orc waifus here.)

After a certain number of days/amount of influence within the goblin/orc village, the MC could be given some choices: become the champion of the corrupted goddess and forsake the goddess of fertility (Corruption path w/ optional NTR/NTS), or escape the goblin & orc village with the help of goblin & orc waifus (continue path of Love/Trust).

Just an idea of sorts that may reduce the amount of hate for NTR (specifically Netorare, not Netori) & NTS.
The paths could also more deeply involve either the purification of the corrupted goddess or the corruption of the goddess of fertility by the MC.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
DragonMommyRhea
I do have a recommendation for the storyline, if it hasn't already been thought of.
Could have two branching primary paths, instead of Harem or NTR paths it could be Love/Trust or Corruption (w/ optional NTR/NTS?).

MC could follow the "Goddess of Fertility" and keep being her champion (or "chosen one"?) to avoid any chances of NTR/NTS and stay on the path of Love/Trust with the girls/harem.
Alternatively, the MC could be corrupted by the other goddess, join her, and then begin a path of corruption for the girls/harem that could have optional NTR/NTS.

A slight example of beginning the corruption path could be that the village lost a round of defense, and the MC stayed behind to allow the girls to escape. Could shoe-in skippable/optional NTR here if MC had a girl stay behind, entirely optional if you have one of the village guys stay behind instead.
The MC, instead of getting killed, is captured by the goblins/orcs and brought back to the corrupted goddess and permitted to coexist with the goblin/orc village for a time. (opportunity for goblin & orc waifus here.)

After a certain number of days/amount of influence within the goblin/orc village, the MC could be given some choices: become the champion of the corrupted goddess and forsake the goddess of fertility (Corruption path w/ optional NTR/NTS), or escape the goblin & orc village with the help of goblin & orc waifus (continue path of Love/Trust).

Just an idea of sorts that may reduce the amount of hate for NTR (specifically Netorare, not Netori) & NTS.
The paths could also more deeply involve either the purification of the corrupted goddess or the corruption of the goddess of fertility by the MC.
I agree with this, and was going to say something similar. The idea about the girls becoming corrupted and planning to kill the MC is kinda weird, while having the other goddess corrupt the MC, who in turn corrupts the girls, makes far more sense. You can still involve the goblins/orcs/whatever other monsters are planned in this route, and maybe even those weird boner humans. It would just be part of the corrupted MC's plans, etc.

But I usually despise corruption paths, and hate the cucking of the MC you have planned, so maybe I am biased.

Oh, an idea you could do for losing in battle is have an option for the MC to intervene. So you can fight and protect the girl, or leave her to the monster. This would make losing and 'ntr' somewhat avoidable.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlessingOfTheElvenVillage-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
How are there modern amenities like the internet, tv and smart phones in this fantasy world? Why haven't a backwards race like the gobbos been eradicated?

hgec123

May 16, 2022
i dont think many people talk about this but please define what kind of ntr this is going to be is it netori or netorare theres a big diffrence

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i dont think many people talk about this but please define what kind of ntr this is going to be is it netori or netorare theres a big diffrence
There's light netori with a few of the LIs being married but their husbands aren't present so it doesn't really have a big netori feel.
Netorare is dependent on you being on the NTR path, so vanilla path players shouldn't be getting accidentally NTRd. If you are on the NTR path then NTR will present itself as a consequence for over relying on humans during combat, or for the girls being defeated during combat while the enemy is in a horny state.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Reading the comment's on patreon and itch, the dev seems more stoked for the netorare side of this avn, plus it seems like it has only attracted those that like that niche genre, what is this avn main theme? non-netorare or netorare?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Reading the comment's on patreon and itch, the dev seems more stoked for the netorare side of this avn, plus it seems like it has only attracted those that like that niche genre, what is this avn main theme? non-netorare or netorare?
The road map was for NTR to be added after development of the entire harem portion of the game was finished. The dev has toyed with the idea of adding it sooner specifically because harem fans were harassing him over his plans. Not sure if he was serious or if he was just venting because he was frustrated, I suspect the latter but we'll see.
If he was more stoked to make the NTR part of the game then I suspect he wouldn't have started with the vanilla part though. I do think he misinterpreted the dynamics of vanilla vs NTR though and how going for both pretty much precludes most vanilla fans from choosing to contribute to a project. Not to mention how toxic not most but the worst minority of vanilla fans are with projects that have avoidable NTR.

mtuytj

Mar 22, 2020
The whole adding NTR at the end of the game things feel strange just from a business decision perspective in a few ways, I think.
1. Some (probably a majority) vanilla fans won't support at all knowing this.
2. Vanilla fans will stop supporting the game once the harem path is finished and there will be a huge drop in supporters at that point.
3. Some NTR fans might not support the game until the NTR is added.
I feel like any of these things could happen, which is a shame. I feel like it's either better to pick a path to commit to fully or to develop both at once. But I could be wrong entirely

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
The whole adding NTR at the end of the game things feel strange just from a business decision perspective in a few ways, I think.
2. Vanilla fans will stop supporting the game once the harem path is finished and there will be a huge drop in supporters at that point.
I feel like any of these things could happen, which is a shame. I feel like it's either better to pick a path to commit to fully or to develop both at once. But I could be wrong entirely
Agreed, but looking at the comments on patreon the dev has only attracted ntr/cuck players, for a game that's supposedly mainly vanilla i think should be a big red flag for the dev, making a harem/hero type game then adding netorare, it is way better pick one and stick to it, but that is just my humble opinion in having supported games that had "optional" ntr in the past, but given the amount of post's about the ntr on here and patreon it is no surprise that it has only attracted that niche type, but at least the dev was honest about the ntr, anyway rant over :KEK:,peace.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
It is very strange. It would be a lot better if it had a romance path and a corruption, each representing a different goddess. I am not really a fan of corruption, but this makes a lot more sense than NTR taped on at the end (which will turn away a lot of players, as well).

Reactions: EJW
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes