Collection Video BlobCG collection [2024-04-10] [BlobCG]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yoeldavid

Jan 18, 2024
I hate to be the guy that comes in and demands for everything to be done for free for him, but realistically how hard would it be to grab everything this guy has done and put it in 1 single collection? from what i downloaded theres a couple of stuff missing, like certain nia and mythra/pyra vids. any chance we could list whats missing and whats not in this thread?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I hate to be the guy that comes in and demands for everything to be done for free for him, but realistically how hard would it be to grab everything this guy has done and put it in 1 single collection? from what i downloaded theres a couple of stuff missing, like certain nia and mythra/pyra vids. any chance we could list whats missing and whats not in this thread?
I think everything is there until 2024-01-26

yoeldavid

Jan 18, 2024
There is, for instance, "Aigis Animation" missing (grabbing the name from kemono) and a huge amount of static renders completely missing from the collection of this thread

smerdalinho

Jul 6, 2023
No new animation for this month right ?
Not yet but he has the Brighid animation scheduled to release soon, and probably the Masha commission he talked about in his discord. There's also the Ethel VR vid he finished last month but it hasn't been shared yet

Reactions: 1234sky

adssimas

Nov 8, 2020
There is, for instance, "Aigis Animation" missing (grabbing the name from kemono) and a huge amount of static renders completely missing from the collection of this thread
All animations released until 2024-01-26 are on OP.
About the images, there are some in the Collection/Compressed folder but I don't think people care about them.

yoeldavid

Jan 18, 2024
All animations released until 2024-01-26 are on OP.
About the images, there are some in the Collection/Compressed folder but I don't think people care about them.
I just redownloaded it all from scratch and it *actually* is there. I'll just assume something really fuckin weird and quirky was going on when I first downloaded it via a torrent. I'm completely clueless as to what actually happened. Sorry gang

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
Brighid missionary (+ a little different WIP version)
Thanks for including the WIP. K also has lo-res WIP gifs (2023.10.30, 2023.11.08) that are very similar to the final version.

The WIP gif at post 194 (here) is also worth taking another look at. There, Brighid is cradling her breasts with one arm and spreading her leg with the other. (EDIT: This materially different WIP gif was published on 2023.10.13 and is also available on K.)

Last edited:
Reactions: moth_null
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote