Collection Video BlobCG collection [2024-06-02] [BlobCG]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legrant

May 14, 2022
Even if it’s not a full release, this being him just messing around and it being this good really just shows how good quality his stuff is every time man.

Also is there any update on the vr for the latest Nia animation?

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Even if it’s not a full release, this being him just messing around and it being this good really just shows how good quality his stuff is every time man.

Also is there any update on the vr for the latest Nia animation?
Yeah, there's one!

Screenshot_1.png

Legrant

May 14, 2022
Aren't the xc2 animatons for Nia seprate from 3's in the folder? (don't know if they are from Blob's files or not just guessing based off the op)

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Yes. The original video was amazing in and of itself, but watching this in VR, on loop and laying down is a completely different experience. More than happy to support Blob if he puts out content like this.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Weird, those last two Nia videos are not doing it for me... like every other VR video was awesome, but those two feel like they're missing "the spark", whatever it is...

Shayuki

Nov 6, 2022
Weird, those last two Nia videos are not doing it for me... like every other VR video was awesome, but those two feel like they're missing "the spark", whatever it is...
The Nia Queen VR video has fucked scaling so that one is a turn off in that regard already and the fucking is a bit slow for that bubble ass. The new one is great. She could be a little bit smaller (with her being 1,48m), but I can tell you that he already worked a lot on that and resolving the scaling issues is not that easy depending on what scene it is (the first take had her look like a giant like the Na'el VR scene).

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
The Nia Queen VR video has fucked scaling so that one is a turn off in that regard already and the fucking is a bit slow for that bubble ass. The new one is great. She could be a little bit smaller (with her being 1,48m), but I can tell you that he already worked a lot on that and resolving the scaling issues is not that easy depending on what scene it is (the first take had her look like a giant like the Na'el VR scene).
that's the thing: the scaling thing doesn't really bother me (sure where it's more realistic it's better), like I consider the Alex vid to be one of his better ones, despite the scaling issues. And I neither have a giantess fetish nor am I an ass man.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote