RPGM Blood Biter Beatdown [Final] [BraveBengal]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 9, 2019
I would have preferred a strictly lesbian game too, as a lesbian myself, but y'know - it's the dev's OC, and bi people exist.

Sure, if you want to make a game that everyone can enjoy, you could simply put options in it, should be quite trivial - if not, that's still fine. After all, it's still a demo. Art's great, though! And she can kick my ass anytime.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I wanted to give it a try until i read the last few comments on page 1...so i need to ask:
Will it be possible to avoid dicks and play as pure lesbian after the demo stage or should i discard the game right away?

Oct 2, 2018
I wanted to give it a try until i read the last few comments on page 1...so i need to ask:
Will it be possible to avoid dicks and play as pure lesbian after the demo stage or should i discard the game right away?
The dev is not in this forum or at least has not appeared so we do not know what will happen in the future.

The sexual scenes are random so if you are unlucky like me who restarted 8 times to see if I got the lesbian scene you will get straight content that you can't avoid.
besides, the main character is bi, she also flirts with men and thinks about "big dicks".

because you are also only interested in lesbian content I would recommend that you discard this game as I will do too.

Last edited:

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
from what I can see in the pictures the character is definitely Bi as in the picture where she is making a list if you look at the photos you can see the OC sucking or fucking cocks and even participating in threesomes with men and women present. So for those looking for just lesbian content this game is likely not what you are looking for.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, most people check the latest updates by the shown image (art style), the tags (content) and then read the description (story)...nothing of it even hinted the existance of a single male in the game, not even the genre or dev notes...personally i never look at the pictures, they spoil the game if i download it and they are a waste of time if i dont download it. Since most games offer optional/avoidable stuff the pictures can also show disgusting stuff i never see in the game because i dont want to see it.

Reactions: icollectsouls

BraveBengal

Aug 16, 2021
hi everybody i'm the guy making this game lol. i was just told about this website and was surprised to see people posting about it

thank you everyone for trying the demo and giving feedback! i wasn't expecting anyone other than some of my twitter followers who already like the bb character to play the game so i didn't think about other people viewing the game as girl on girl only lol my bad

i'll be sure to put in an option in the final game where you can choose if you only want female or male partners and the game will just skip over the sex scenes that go against that so you don't have to see them. sorry if that blindsided any of you in the demo lol

Oct 2, 2018
hi everybody i'm the guy making this game lol. i was just told about this website and was surprised to see people posting about it

thank you everyone for trying the demo and giving feedback! i wasn't expecting anyone other than some of my twitter followers who already like the bb character to play the game so i didn't think about other people viewing the game as girl on girl only lol my bad

i'll be sure to put in an option in the final game where you can choose if you only want female or male partners and the game will just skip over the sex scenes that go against that so you don't have to see them. sorry if that blindsided any of you in the demo lol

Thank you for putting that option in the future, I hope not to demand too much but it would also be possible to change this image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for those who choose the lesbian option because it is a screen that we will see after every fight.

I also have to say that your character is practically a lesbian magnet :ROFLMAO:, especially for those of us who like "bad girls"
good luck.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
What is the Combat like ? is it normal RPGM turn based combat ?
Fights are more of an animated sequence where your "turns" are just choosing what the main character will do next, with those options changing depending on character positioning, state of the fight, etc.

Reactions: Khairus

BraveBengal

Aug 16, 2021
Thank you for putting that option in the future, I hope not to demand too much but it would also be possible to change this image for those who choose the lesbian option because it is a screen that we will see after every fight.

I also have to say that your character is practically a lesbian magnet :ROFLMAO:, especially for those of us who like "bad girls"
good luck.
you got it homie

and tyvm

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Find it a bit funny that so many people were expecting pure 100% cockless action when one of the screenshots literally shows a double blowjob, a gangbang, and tons of bi. Not saying the blurb wasn't a nudge against that notion, but game pictures speak more than a little intro blog will.
It's your OC and if she is bi then go for it, a toggle is great if it's easy enough but don't go to extreme lenghts to censor yourself just to please every outspoken voice or you will end up burnt out.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
It's your OC and if she is bi then go for it, a toggle is great if it's easy enough but don't go to extreme lenghts to censor yourself just to please every outspoken voice or you will end up burnt out.
Cool your jets. No one is asking for censorship. I don't think a single soul on this site would do that. What we ask for is options. And if the dev is willing to provide, great. If not that's fine, too. Either way, people want to know if they can play the way they want to.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes