RPGM Blood Biter Beatdown [Final] [BraveBengal]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

BraveBengal

Aug 16, 2021
okay so for the final game when you start it up you can now pick if you only wanna see sex scenes with female or male partners if you just want those. you'll still get the full heal and money and upgrades etc if the scene has those, you just won't have to see the art or read the narration

also i changed the way the enemies work in the fight scenes a little bit. now instead of it being completely random i gave every different enemy type a little habit/quirk so now there is a type of decision that's "wrong" that will lead to you taking damage if you pick it. you'll learn what these are during the early fight scenes and whatnot and they'll carry through the whole game

there's still unpredictability during fight scenes like you might try to idk throw something at em and it misses, but you won't actually take any damage from these unless you pick the type of action that's "wrong" against a specific enemy, bb will just get butthurt cuz she wanted to do a cool thing and failed or something lol. like for example one of the enemy types will catch all your punch attacks, so you should avoid choosing punching actions on those ones and go with something else or you'll take damage. that kinda thing

i think those were the big things people didn't really like lol. ty again for the feedback it'll help me make the final game much better

will there be sub scenes with the protag or a sub path ? she seems like the dominant
there'll be a few, but for the most part yeah she's definitely more dominant lol

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly this is my age showing but what's with the my OC thing? I mean most of the characters in the game are original characters and most creators have their own characters. Does it mean like Ideal self insert? or alter ego? maybe.

It doesn't matter really but I've always found it strange when kids call there creations OCs.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Honestly this is my age showing but what's with the my OC thing? I mean most of the characters in the game are original characters and most creators have their own characters. Does it mean like Ideal self insert? or alter ego? maybe.

It doesn't matter really but I've always found it strange when kids call there creations OCs.
OC stands for "original character" and is used in fan fiction for characters created by the fan writer as opposed to the official writers who hold the IP. The term became pejorative as OCs became associated with badly written mary sues or overly "cool" and edgy characters that fanfic writers like to (self-) insert into their fanfics.

This famous parody image summarizes the sentiment towards OCs pretty well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Untolddead

datbaum

Sep 15, 2018
For some reason I cant save once the promt for it shows up. It just dosent accept any button press that isnt exiting the save menu as legit

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Couldn't get the orgy sex scene, if someone could share a save I would appreciate it.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Game is good overall, but quik-time event is real cancer.
I didn't have any problems with the quick-time events, only died a few times in the last two missions, also really enjoyed the art. Would play more games from the author.

Aug 20, 2018
Found a bug, I don't know if it's been brought up before. After doing a health heal scene with the red haired elf eared lady, the scene overlay does not go away. Example of what I mean below. I'm at the point in game where I'm upgrading/repairing the bat or something like that. I had the same bug happen before this as well. Restarting the game fixed it, but that kinda sucks because I can lose a fair bit of progress because I can't save whenever I want. Untitled.png

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Gotta say, this is a very nicely made game, simple enough on the UI and progression to be easy to get into, yet complex enough with the choices to be engaging and not a slogfest. The exquisite art and clear personality of the characters really make this stand out.

Honestly I did enjoy the game, I had but only two real moments which caused me to deflate and go "...aw... =/ "
-A gallery option would be nice, with the packed .exe being incredibly resistant to decryption and extraction, it would be nice to not have to make a save and remember what scene each one is before, especially when you will likely end up with saves in the double digits easily as you go further and want to make sure each is accessible. Just a simple CG room or unlock would be nice.
- Having the bog-standard "Game Over" text on black screen always screams lazy and is just deflating to me in a H game. It would have been nice to have a real Game Over image, even if it's just the same one every time. A great chance to appeal to another taste and meet another fetish even if it was simply an image of BB chained and kneeling while stripped / bukkaked and lying on the floor / anything to replace that damn bog-standard black game over screen. I get that this can be a no-crossing boundary considering you specifically made sure to point out it's your OC, and thus you may just simply only wish to see her as the dom in any encounter and not in any kind of submissive or defeated "taken down a peg" stance, and that's your choice of course, just felt I'd put it out there still.

Reactions: LaterGater
Mar 19, 2018
OC stands for "original character" and is used in fan fiction for characters created by the fan writer as opposed to the official writers who hold the IP. The term became pejorative as OCs became associated with badly written mary sues or overly "cool" and edgy characters that fanfic writers like to (self-) insert into their fanfics.
OCs actually does not have to apply for fanmade content these days; it is also used as a term just to mean a character someone made. of course, you can argue that the terminology there is weird (because then, really, ANY character is an "OC"), but considering this game does not seem to be a fangame, i think that applies here more

River_t

May 12, 2020
I'm really enjoying BB's attitude and I want to enjoy her game... but how do you guys handle the bat QTEs?
I was stuck in the tutorial as it kept repeating until I got it right, the timer feels too short.
I'm either too slow or something is wrong with the time window. I managed to get through by just eventually landing on an only up-arrows sequence, after noticing that it can happen sometimes and just spamming it. Is the timer tied to the FPS by any chance?

Reactions: legomarioman13

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art's almost decent but god this makes me wanna slam my head into my desk.
Not just the writing either but the "gameplay".
Jesus. I'd take MTL over whatever this is, at least I know the painful nonsense isn't intentional then.

legomarioman13

Apr 26, 2020
I'm really enjoying BB's attitude and I want to enjoy her game... but how do you guys handle the bat QTEs?
I was stuck in the tutorial as it kept repeating until I got it right, the timer feels too short.
I'm either too slow or something is wrong with the time window. I managed to get through by just eventually landing on an only up-arrows sequence, after noticing that it can happen sometimes and just spamming it. Is the timer tied to the FPS by any chance?
Yes, it is. Went way too fast at 144FPS, so I capped it at 30FPS with Nvidia controls and now it's MUCH better.
Cap your FPS and you'll get it.

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
Guys how do i play this game on joiplay?
Its rpgm but joiplay says its unsupported format. Normally in that case i extract the game.exe inside exe file, but in this games exe file there is no game.exe inside exe :D. If you know how to fix this pls let me know

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
You might want to check your configuration, I never failed a QTE and I'm not saying I have god like reflexes, I think they have a good time period.

Jul 21, 2019
can i have request for vaginal sex with penis, wanting to see her vagina with men cums or meet with her man lover, hopefully this game not focusing on just vaginal with vaginal scissoring and some etc in the lesbian sex skills (strap on, bdsm and bla bla bla bla).

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes