Jul 25, 2022
A genuine question, and I do not mean to offend you, Did anyone ask you this? Check the tags, if there is something not to your liking just unwatch the thread and move on to a game which has incest. I've seen a lot of such comments replying to Devs messages on here, "Your game is nice but since you do not provide this 1 kink I have I'll ignore this game/won't give it a chance". Do you guys find it fulfilling to give unnecessary negativity to a Dev who just started his game? Imagine being a Dev and reading such comments, this aren't even criticisms which can improve a game btw. These are completely useless comments which do not add value or help anyone who wishes to get information from a thread, so why do it? If you don't like something in a game, why is it soo hard to just ignore it silently? Again, this was a genuine question, don't start abusing a fellow for a genuine question:sneaky:
It's a criticism that incest would fit within this premise and that the dev just didn't include it probably because of Patreon, then I wished them good luck and they don't need to show me the way out lol

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
A genuine question, and I do not mean to offend you, Did anyone ask you this? Check the tags, if there is something not to your liking just unwatch the thread and move on to a game which has incest. I've seen a lot of such comments replying to Devs messages on here, "Your game is nice but since you do not provide this 1 kink I have I'll ignore this game/won't give it a chance". Do you guys find it fulfilling to give unnecessary negativity to a Dev who just started his game? Imagine being a Dev and reading such comments, this aren't even criticisms which can improve a game btw. These are completely useless comments which do not add value or help anyone who wishes to get information from a thread, so why do it? If you don't like something in a game, why is it soo hard to just ignore it silently? Again, this was a genuine question, don't start abusing a fellow for a genuine question:sneaky:
I will offer you an answer to your question. They do it because they are trying to pressure the dev into adding their preferred kink or removing one they don't like. If you take a look at the site rules this is a clear violation. "Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not."

The best way to deal with these clowns is to familiarize yourself with the rules and click "Report" when you see violations.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Well, it's not like the fact that the MC's teacher hired the prostitute's services matters to me. It would have bothered me if it was the MC who had done it, but since that is not the case, what one or more other guys do with the prostitute isn't going to change my position. Possibly ratify it, but not change it. Well, yes, you know that he has hired her services, but also many others that you know nothing about, the truth is that personally knowing one of her clients isn't the reason to reject her. The reason is that she is a hooker, knowing the name of one of her clients is only a unpleasant coincidence.

The good thing is that we can reject her. The bad thing is that I'm not sure how doing the same thing (reject to have sex with a girl) too many times will affect the turn-based combat. As I have already mentioned before, it's possible that it will result in the inability to win some of the game's battles and therefore force us to restart the game or load a previous game: A VN doesn't give the option to gain points, sometimes previouly lost, by using quests, combats or other methods.
Combat is far too easy to worry about that. So far at least, but I doubt that will change. If anything avoiding some sex scenes would make it more balanced.

Jul 25, 2022
I will offer you an answer to your question. They do it because they are trying to pressure the dev into adding their preferred kink or removing one they don't like. If you take a look at the site rules this is a clear violation. "Do not complain about tags in threads or engage in discussion about the tags themselves. It is fine to talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game, but whining about something clearly visible in the tag list is not."

The best way to deal with these clowns is to familiarize yourself with the rules and click "Report" when you see violations.
Report me if that's the case, do you want to sue me too lol, will this clown here have to look for a lawyer lol

This violation that you mentioned exists in all topics including incest games topics, I'm tired of reading posts from users complaining about incest in incest games lol. Equal rights.:FacePalm:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
One affects damage (5x for every level it seems), and another affects health (10x for every level). Potency will apparently affect magic related actions, but I'm not sure to what extent.

You also gain 1 level for each of the 4 attributes points for each battle you win. Since combat is unavoidable in some instances this will probably be the baseline for setting the difficulty for future battles. Engaging in sex seems to just make combat easier.

Potency is the only stat I've seen used for calculations outside of battle as it affects pregnancy content. However, the dev mentioned that some characters will have a hard limit to their pregnancy variable, so I'm assuming insanely high Potency stats won't change the chance of their pregnancy.

*Edit: I'll dig into the code in future release of the game when there's more substance to work with. In the meantime, if you want to min-max stats and obtain every harem member up to this point, follow the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is what I pretty much thought which, truth be told, is an excelent reason to pursue more action with the girls.

which, if I may, only clashes with the avoidability that supposedly is offered about the prostitutes/brothels, which is what ( from what i have gathered so far) one of the main issues some players have.
to explain, unless you want to survive the battles, avoiding the whores is a bad choise. perhaps dev should give other venues for players to get those points because it kinda seems that you get punished if you avoid content you do not like, whores for example, which is quite obvious in your spoiler. only the prostitute gives points.

bottom line, the layer will either farm easier points by doing content they propably would preffer to avoid or will be forced to grind points with double the effort from battles (2 points per sexual act vs 1 point per battle)

just some thoughts.

wishing you best of health

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Id think of it more like hard mode vs too easy to worry about mode
that is actually a great and quite valid point. hopefully combat will not be the bread and butter of the game because it will become frustrating for players who would chose this mode. but you do have a point.

Reactions: slick97

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Those who want to cheat or just skip the battles here are the variables

PlayerStoryChar.Str = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Potency = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Const = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Will = 999

Str * 2 = dmg
potency = dick power, spell power
const *10 = hp
will *10 = magic / mana

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
TwinAxeGames Congratulation on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
----------------------------------
Blood of the Dragon [v0.1.0] [Twin Axe Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [115 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [110 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

------------------------------------
Well hallo there :love: Looking really nice.
View attachment 3802959
I have never told you, but you are my hero.... doing the compressed Mac versions in so many games :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

That's a silly rule, seems like it could be abused. Honestly anyone using that to report someone is kind of... well, I won't say what I was thinking.

Literally, if that rule were applied across the board, you could have a developer go into the thread of his own game saying, "Hey, I'm thinking about adding or removing X tag, thoughts?" And someone could say, "Yes, add X," and another could say, "I'm not a fan of X tag." And a mod could come in and say, "Hey you three, stop talking about tags!" And delete their posts... asking for future tags, a dev saying their future tags, it could all be in violation of that rule if a mod were so inclined to see it that way.

It's a rule that is worded poorly and prone to abuse and honestly speaks more about the type of person who would use it than it does about the so-called violator of it. It is unclear and arbitrary in how it can be implemented. What constitutes "complaining?" What separates normal, "talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game," and "whining about something," oh, it's arbitrary isn't it? If someone said, "I don't like mom/son incest," for example, or "I wish the sandbox was removed because X," Those would both simultaneously be, "complaining about the tag," and "talk about how a given fetish is implemented," so I guess it just depends on who whines enough to mods or who the mods don't like the opinion of when they pick what is considered "normal discussion," vs "whining." Even using the term whining in the rule shows how it could only ever be applied in a bias manner, as no one ever thinks "their side" is whining. A guy says, "Hum, no incest, I'm out, best of luck dev." And someone else says, "Why are even bothering to say that, etc., etc." Both sides could be seen as whining. But of course, neither side sees it in themselves because it's fully subjective. Some people said, "We don't like the whores and how they are implemented," and got insulted and accused of whining, though it was just, "talk about how a given fetish (prostitution) is implemented," and other people said, "We do like whores, you suck, stop talking about it!" Clearly whining about how the tag they like was being, "attacked," by others... see the problems?

Also, it wouldn't even include tags that aren't there, how it is worded "clearly visible in the tag list," means that talking about tags that aren't there is technically fair game. And we all know that being technically correct is the best kind of correct.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
That's a silly rule, seems like it could be abused. Honestly anyone using that to report someone is kind of... well, I won't say what I was thinking.

Literally, if that rule were applied across the board, you could have a developer go into the thread of his own game saying, "Hey, I'm thinking about adding or removing X tag, thoughts?" And someone could say, "Yes, add X," and another could say, "I'm not a fan of X tag." And a mod could come in and say, "Hey you three, stop talking about tags!" And delete their posts... asking for future tags, a dev saying their future tags, it could all be in violation of that rule if a mod were so inclined to see it that way.

It's a rule that is worded poorly and prone to abuse and honestly speaks more about the type of person who would use it than it does about the so-called violator of it. It is unclear and arbitrary in how it can be implemented. What constitutes "complaining?" What separates normal, "talk about how a given fetish is implemented in the game," and "whining about something," oh, it's arbitrary isn't it? If someone said, "I don't like mom/son incest," for example, or "I wish the sandbox was removed because X," Those would both simultaneously be, "complaining about the tag," and "talk about how a given fetish is implemented," so I guess it just depends on who whines enough to mods or who the mods don't like the opinion of when they pick what is considered "normal discussion," vs "whining." Even using the term whining in the rule shows how it could only ever be applied in a bias manner, as no one ever thinks "their side" is whining. A guy says, "Hum, no incest, I'm out, best of luck dev." And someone else says, "Why are even bothering to say that, etc., etc." Both sides could be seen as whining. But of course, neither side sees it in themselves because it's fully subjective. Some people said, "We don't like the whores and how they are implemented," and got insulted and accused of whining, though it was just, "talk about how a given fetish (prostitution) is implemented," and other people said, "We do like whores, you suck, stop talking about it!" Clearly whining about how the tag they like was being, "attacked," by others... see the problems?

Also, it wouldn't even include tags that aren't there, how it is worded "clearly visible in the tag list," means that talking about tags that aren't there is technically fair game. And we all know that being technically correct is the best kind of correct.
They will be punished if they complain about a certain tag excessively, using insults (more or less what happened to me), I was new... but that wasn't the case with what happened here, honestly I didn't see any excess

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
Those who want to cheat or just skip the battles here are the variables

PlayerStoryChar.Str = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Potency = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Const = 999
PlayerStoryChar.Will = 999

Str * 2 = dmg
potency = dick power, spell power
const *10 = hp
will *10 = magic / mana
Thanks Bro - I want to cheat, but pressing = Shift +O, doesn't bring up the panel, am i doing something wrong?

Azuredraco86

May 18, 2021
Ah finally a dragon mc.. though the glowy bit strikes me as being a bit "lowlevel" (its just an aura)
i would like to see dragonscales (or tatoes of scales) that show his power (think Yang kai from martial peak, think Natsu Dragonforce from fairy tail)
his eyes look wierd with the glow.. kinda like he's blind or smth
would be cool if he had the dragon slit at higher power levels

Other then that im hooked.. need more of this story need more of dragon mc's in general
keep up the good work
loved the rage moment, hope we see more of that (controlled or otherwise :p )

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes