MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sigh, …Please make the turn based combat avoidable (allow players who hate mini game content to avoid it, so they can enjoy the story writing).

As well please enable the textbox, as the dialog text can be very difficult to read without one. I've included my custom textbox that I use for my Adjustment mod's.

I got as far as this frame and I closed the title. (I dislike forced mini games...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Reactions: qaywsx and astabro

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sigh, …Please make the turn based combat avoidable (allow players who hate mini game content to avoid it, so they can enjoy the story writing).

As well please enable the textbox, as the dialog text can be very difficult to read without one. I've included my custom textbox that I use for my Adjustment mod's.

I got as far as this frame and I closed the title. (I dislike forced mini games...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
A quick fix for now would be, press Shift+A and enable High Contrast Text.

Reactions: MrBenny

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You'll meet her in the next chapter :)
Every time you reply back, you keep reeling me in as a fan. I'm trying to get some stuff sorted out in real life, but as soon as I do best believe I'm going to be supporting you, as well as getting my patreon tier back to TropecitaGames you two are some of the best devs in my honest opinion. Even tho this is your first release, I think your gonna take us players on a hell of adventure just by going off this first release!

• Love
Reactions: TwinAxeGames

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Not currently, no. But that could be something we consider in the future.
Thanks, I think I'll check it out anyway. As long as it's not too complex, I don't like having to think too much for a VN lol

There won't be any lesbians. This is a harem story first and foremost.
Does that include bisexual for instance threesomes with two girls who enjoy each other in your presence?

• Love
Reactions: TwinAxeGames

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No, but it seems like that is a strong ask from the community. We'll see if this can be implemented in the next release :)
The turned based combat is what makes this a game rather than just a story. It is very well implemented and is not too difficult IMO. I can understand that some will just want to experience the story but, for me, the very well developed combat system just make this AVN stand out even more. Jus' Sayin':cool:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished what's available, a pretty awesome game and looking forward to more.

My only complaint is that I was expecting more content for the size of the download. But that might be more on me than the game

Oh, one thing I really hope will be in the game for some characters is hairy pussys. Lila has a tiny bit of hair, but I'd love if some were much more hairy.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes