puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
If you found a way to jump off the rock in the game with physics and climbable stones, it's not the game's fault. You just found the wrong stone. Alternatively, an insta death from lava could happen. :cool: But as mentioned earlier, it will be changed.
Don't know what I did but I think cause of the weird type to move the character I run through the two stones and fall down a bit and now I cannot come back. :D

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Don't know what I did but I think cause of the weird type to move the character I run through the two stones and fall down a bit and now I cannot come back. :D
Just restart the game or load the last save, and avoid running over stones near lava.;)

Last edited:

ZedInYoBed

Dec 11, 2022
I never understand why people release a build that has the overall content and sophistication of kidpix... Like who are you trying to convince that your "game" is even ready for pre pre pre pre alpha? Literally 10 mins worth of content on an engine that looks like LunchPack and RPG Maker had a kid with an extra chromosome. Stop piling on builds you call demos with 20mb "content updates" every 6 months and calling it a game. Waste of everyone's time. This site would be so much more efficient and useful if all these wannabe devs stopped lying to themselves.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What I hate about this damn view is you can't turn the camera to find the damn chests! We need to be able to switch view so we can see anything to the damn SW!. Not enough healing to even grind past level 2 so the Goblin Zorg and game over.. that is really damn short demo.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
The first wishlists on Steam are already rolling in.
And I'm sure some belong to F95 folks, so thanks a lot for your support!:love:
I look forward to delivering more cool game content, so stay tuned.

And here's the first look at the scene with the Inquisitor and an abomination monster somewhere in the Burning Caves area (future update v0.1.3).

InquisitorAbomination2_animation-600.gif

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes