EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BR_F95_banner.gif

Overview:
BLOOD RAIDERS
is an isometric dark fantasy JRPG. Play as a young warrior Troy, who dies in battle, gets resurrected by the Underworld queen Lilith, and returns to the world of the living. Make quests, explore dungeons, fight monsters, hunt for rare loot, enjoy sexual adventures, and gather seductive companions for your party of Blood Raiders to save the kingdom and the whole world from the forces of Eternal Evil.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Dark Cube - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64-bit: - - -

screen7.png screen1.png screen3.png screen2.png screen4.png screen6.png screen5.png screen8.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
No matter if he's crawling out dark corridors full of monsters, listening sinners moan in their cages, or burning lava flows on his way, dude's got a perpetual emotionless face,
it looks like his quest leads him to disappointment and penile softness. lol

1473728_SAeZVp.jpg

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
584647897e370ef5a4ca99c3a4997847.gif
I'm not gay, but he's handsome ;x
Lovely CG graphics well and from what I can see 3D strategic, looks good - could be something.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
No matter if he's crawling out dark corridors full of monsters, listening sinners moan in their cages, or burning lava flows on his way, dude's got a perpetual emotionless face,
it looks like his quest leads him to disappointment and penile softness. lol

View attachment 1452200
Just put a helmet or a paper bag on him, it be nice if that was in the option menu.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
An interesting demo which has controller support so that's a plus especially with early Unity games...
It ends when you are about to enter the Burning Caves so if this is meant to be continued a "Save the game now" warning message would have been nice...

I might have made a wrong choice along the way as the caged girls required the player being an Inquisitioner to play with however there was a pimp that sold girls for 6 coins lava pearls a turn

These scenes weren't animated.They did have text bubble popups :p

If the game get's girls that actually last longer than hit it and forget it then this could be neat.

There was an "unwinnable battle" however if you cheat to win the scene plays out normally. Cheat Engine can be used to find EXP, Items, ect. HP & MP in combat addresses change with each battle.

Would have been nice if "Held money" reflected how many "Lava Pearls" the player had as that seems to be the currency here.

Reactions: vacancy

vacancy

Oct 11, 2021
It is certainly promising. I liked the dialogue between the characters and I especially enjoyed the music. I agree with others-- the main character is handsome but he needs an "angrier" face for battle. Hopefully the intercourse scenes (for 6 pearls) have more of a payoff though, such as restoring MP. Looking forward to the full release!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes