econway3118

Jul 30, 2018
Nice game. Artwork is great and I love the overall concept of punishing female sinners by forcing them to copulate with demons. I hope we see a huge variety of beasts, monsters and other abominations.

One nitpick is that I often get stuck on the level geometry and have to reload a save. Not a huge deal as I tend to save often, but something to iron out in the future.

Thanks again for sharing, and best of luck to the dev! I'll be keeping my eye on this for sure.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Nice game. Artwork is great and I love the overall concept of punishing female sinners by forcing them to copulate with demons. I hope we see a huge variety of beasts, monsters and other abominations.

One nitpick is that I often get stuck on the level geometry and have to reload a save. Not a huge deal as I tend to save often, but something to iron out in the future.

Thanks again for sharing, and best of luck to the dev! I'll be keeping my eye on this for sure.
Thanks for sharing feedback, I appreciate it!
If you encounter issues, make screenshots and PM them to me here or on Discord. It'll help to provide fixes in the next release.

Jul 26, 2017
Glad this wasn't abandoned. I played the demo years ago and was disappointed when I came back and didn't see any additional updates.

Hope things get even better from here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkCube

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Glad this wasn't abandoned. I played the demo years ago and was disappointed when I came back and didn't see any additional updates.

Hope things get even better from here.
I'm glad that you enjoy the game. A lot has changed since the first public demo back in 2021: much better 3D maps with new lighting and rendering, more assets, improved art, etc. More improvements are on the way, stay tuned!

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Well the game is still a bit rogue on the edge. One of the first chests got a bug that if you stand on it and open it you get stuck.
Thanks for sharing feedback!
If you encounter issues, send screenshots and PM me here or on Discord. It'll help to provide fixes in the next release.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Games not bad, I enjoy seeking more kinky games like this. Only complaint I have is during the second chapter, when you're hunting the slimes, you're in some extremely difficult fights there against an enemy unit that is able to use two attacks which each do around 21 to 27 damage each, and you're only able to do at most like 35 damage if you've traded in your main weapon for the claws. I think that bit needs to be fixed to make it a *bit* better of an experience.

Reactions: DarkCube

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Games not bad, I enjoy seeking more kinky games like this. Only complaint I have is during the second chapter, when you're hunting the slimes, you're in some extremely difficult fights there against an enemy unit that is able to use two attacks which each do around 21 to 27 damage each, and you're only able to do at most like 35 damage if you've traded in your main weapon for the claws. I think that bit needs to be fixed to make it a *bit* better of an experience.
I'm glad that you like the game. Interstingly, on Patreon players mentioned that the game's enemies are rather easy to deal with. But I get your idea, Lava Lurkers are indeed punchy. I appreciate your feedback, it'll be something to consider for tweaking.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes