EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
In the midst of students turning into zombies on campus and blood and flesh flying everywhere, the protagonist of this story, Yumiko, desperately flees with her skirt in a disheveled state. However, the school is sealed off and escaping from the school gate is impossible. In order to resist the monsters, she struggles to obtain weapons, searches for new escape routes, and aims to survive by escaping from the school.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2019-05-10
Original Title: ぶらっどすくぅ〜る♪ 〜ときどきケガしちゃうけどツバつけとけばヘーキヘーキ
Developer: N&R -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.2
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive people it's better not to try to play this game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg ibe-zakozonbi-2.png ibe-gun.png ibe-goki.png

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone know of a game like this but in ren'py? raptus type like blood and deaths

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In the midst of students turning into zombies on campus and blood and flesh flying everywhere, the protagonist of this story, Yumiko, desperately flees with her skirt in a disheveled state. However, the school is sealed off and escaping from the school gate is impossible.
...however, her efforts to escape were of little use, and our cute protagonist ended up turning into a zombie, as well.

(moments later another survivor was wandering around the school) :LOL:

85dc.png
THX for the share...?

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Can somebody explain why would anybody want to play this? I am curious and want to know what kind POV does someone who has this fetish view this game and how do you get aroused by this. Legitimate questioning here.:unsure:
Fetishes are fetishes. People are simply born with them, it's not like they can help themselves about it. Same reason some people are simply born straight, or gay, or whatever.

As for me, honestly, this looks like a pretty interesting game to play if you play strictly as a horror game. This looks like Outlast if the devs were allowed full freedom to be as violent as possible.

Now, as fappable material? Hell fucking no. I don't mind some violence in my hentai, but this is far too much. That cockroaches pic is especially hard to digest, ugh... With that said however, i don't kinkshame, so to whoever likes this kind of thing, enjoy the game!!!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote