Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Graphic Violence is supposed to be the information, but it is too broad. Guro (Jap. grotesque) is more commonly associated with games like this one.
Yea, i think adding a Guro tag would be a good idea, guro is too extreme just to be considered graphic violence

Reactions: 69ztare

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
I hate games like this. I never see the lewds because I'm so god-like at video games and you have to lose to see lewds. It would be better if you had to win to see lewds.

• Sad
Reactions: Elmuny

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Fetishes are fetishes. People are simply born with them, it's not like they can help themselves about it. Same reason some people are simply born straight, or gay, or whatever.

As for me, honestly, this looks like a pretty interesting game to play if you play strictly as a horror game. This looks like Outlast if the devs were allowed full freedom to be as violent as possible.

Now, as fappable material? Hell fucking no. I don't mind some violence in my hentai, but this is far too much. That cockroaches pic is especially hard to digest, ugh...
This is pretty much my sentiment with these types of games. Not fap material, just interesting?...ish...

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
Can somebody explain why would anybody want to play this? I am curious and want to know what kind POV does someone who has this fetish view this game and how do you get aroused by this. Legitimate questioning here.:unsure:
I'm the one who doesn't understand. Everybody likes sex and everybody likes violence, but apparently liking a combination of the two means I need to be on a watchlist.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
thanks for the game, but how do i espace form chainsawman, literally run to the bathroom get the scene, them started to run and i didn't find a way to by pass him

Reactions: Onlyforsometime

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
This is pretty much my sentiment with these types of games. Not fap material, just interesting?...ish...
Yeah, even if you don't like these kinds of fetish, you can still approach it purely as a horror game with the sole intention of enjoying it's gameplay. I've done this with Graveyard Executioner myself - i didn't really found it to be fappable material, but my God are the gameplay and atmosphere kickass for a horror platformer. I really enjoyed the Berserk-esque vibes it had

So i might try this game here eventually under the same premise. If i end up beating, i might leave a review too

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote