Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Why do so many people go onto games like this just to go "oh how could anyone like this its so gross" or anything the like?
People are not going to suddenly not have a fetish just because its gross or because you don't like it, I'm just baffled that people STILL go into games like this and talk about how bad it is just because its content they don't like when so many games like this exist and all you have to do is not say anything.

TLDR people just need to accept that just because a game has content in they find disturbing, on sites like this they do not need to comment about it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Go back to the stairs. The chainsaw boss appears on the 3rd floor.
Oh thanks. I passed that area long back. But now I'm in a pinch again. It's the gate opening area that leads to 5th floor in the gymnastics building. You have to turn on/off the 5 levers (or 9) correctly to get it open. Do you know the pattern for that?? I'd be obliged if you could help

Last edited:

ChaosVolunteer

Sep 11, 2022
ok so i gotta ask how do we get past the stairs after the pool? i tried every combination i can think of but it doesn't open
Its impossible to solve without walkthrough. I looked hints in the txt file and it says "pay attention to the first letter of each club activity introduction poster", which means you need to know japanese and play on japanese to actually find the answer. I also tried every combination but nothing happened. Probably you need to go to the door and trigger event after doing the correct combination.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Imisx

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the nightmares for this coming weekend and the next ones...

Just what i didn't needed to see WTFFFFFF?!!!!

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
How the fuck do I do anything? I wasn't told the controls properly, and the game frequently fails to not register my inputs.

deathwing25

May 3, 2018
what to do after we hided from chainsaw man in bathroom!
music room door locked she says hmm
frontgate cant because full of undeads
any hints?
by the way s its pick upobject and press again to throw
esc menü and to use items press S
saving its from save spots or jack olantern with candy

Kertok

Sep 3, 2018
dont worry someonewill i stuck with stepladder hehe and where to use
You go back to the main entrance with the guards and to the left is a dead body under a ladder.Interact.
After that, you go to the, now open, building to the right.
So ye, you don't actually use the stepladder. At least not until, possibly, sometime after the lever puzzle.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote