TK201299

May 20, 2020
Oh thanks. I passed that area long back. But now I'm in a pinch again. It's the gate opening area that leads to 5th floor in the gymnastics building. You have to turn on/off the 5 levers (or 9) correctly to get it open. Do you know the pattern for that?? I'd be obliged if you could help
I'm also stuck at this level.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Can somebody explain why would anybody want to play this? I am curious and want to know what kind POV does someone who has this fetish view this game and how do you get aroused by this. Legitimate questioning here.:unsure:
I don't know but this game has 'normal' scenes too, and plus it's a quite fun game.

ChaosVolunteer

Sep 11, 2022
Oh thanks. I passed that area long back. But now I'm in a pinch again. It's the gate opening area that leads to 5th floor in the gymnastics building. You have to turn on/off the 5 levers (or 9) correctly to get it open. Do you know the pattern for that?? I'd be obliged if you could help
Hopefully someone figures out the answer to the disgusting lever puzzle.
The real problem comes later with the lever puzzle...
I found an answer in some roundabout way. How to solve the puzzle:

There are 10 levers in total, 4 in classes under the pool, 1 in the pool, 4 in classes over the pool and one near the shoes. This is the levers you need to activate (left to right):

lower classes: on off off on
pool: on
upper classes: off on on off
near shoes: off

To use lever in the pool you need to drain it. Go to the room in the bottom of the screen with the pipes, then go to the storage room for the valve. To get to the storage room, go sough from the lower classes, then east.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018

There are 10 levers in total, 4 in classes under the pool, 1 in the pool, 4 in classes over the pool and one near the shoes. This is the levers you need to activate (left to right):

To use lever in the pool you need to drain it. Go to the room in the bottom of the screen with the pipes, then go to the storage room for the valve. To get to the storage room, go sough from the lower classes, then east.
Man, you are a god. Thanks a lot.

joakim210

Nov 25, 2020
Has someone managed to clear the twinkle twinkle little star riddle? in the underground section for key 5. I honestly dont know what buttons are right for it

Kertok

Sep 3, 2018

Thank you.
SO FUCKING MUCH.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Has someone managed to clear the twinkle twinkle little star riddle? in the underground section for key 5. I honestly dont know what buttons are right for it
The fourth and the sixth button are wrong, don't count them. The others are Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Si in order from the left to the right. To clear it you have to sing Do-Do-Sol-Sol La-La-Sol Fa-Fa-Mi-Mi Re-Re-Do.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Can't relate, but the last section made me feel as if I was passing a fist-sized kidney stone through my dick.
That's a pretty good comparison, considering the content of this game.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Fetishes are fetishes. People are simply born with them, it's not like they can help themselves about it. Same reason some people are simply born straight, or gay, or whatever.

As for me, honestly, this looks like a pretty interesting game to play if you play strictly as a horror game. This looks like Outlast if the devs were allowed full freedom to be as violent as possible.

Now, as fappable material? Hell fucking no. I don't mind some violence in my hentai, but this is far too much. That cockroaches pic is especially hard to digest, ugh... With that said however, i don't kinkshame, so to whoever likes this kind of thing, enjoy the game!!!
Nah the roaches part clearly is the turning point and from there some/most of the mutilations feel lighter than that afterwards.

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Nah the roaches part clearly is the turning point and from there some/most of the mutilations feel lighter than that afterwards.
Hmmmm, interesting... I still haven't played because of my humongous backlog, but when i do get to play it, i'll see it for myself.

deathwing25

May 3, 2018
You go back to the main entrance with the guards and to the left is a dead body under a ladder.Interact.
After that, you go to the, now open, building to the right.
So ye, you don't actually use the stepladder. At least not until, possibly, sometime after the lever puzzle.
i mean old school after i get stepladder what to do?i cant go back new schoolbuilding soo

vtizra

Oct 4, 2022
i mean old school after i get stepladder what to do?i cant go back new schoolbuilding soo
There's a side building near the edge of the outdoor entrance map, next to the left goal. Find it and you should be able to see that there's already a ladder there and you'll get a cutscene.

FireXzeed

Dec 21, 2023
Where's the recollection room? And how do I start a newgame+? I run around the school and I can't find it.

deathwing25

May 3, 2018
There's a side building near the edge of the outdoor entrance map, next to the left goal. Find it and you should be able to see that there's already a ladder there and you'll get a cutscene.
yeah but here?
or isoftlocked myself i cant go back to campus
1711220691829.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote