Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
72fba647d90276b638e252c47a5d3aa0.png

Overview:
A bloody battle with a religious nation called "White Country" to save the five princesses who were captured by the grave keeper girl

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Thread Updated: 2022-11-29
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: Blue Mad Diode - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Blood Rush.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

bc3416d91130668a2fe1d665c72d1047.png e3b02c3e6cde0e1498c0859091213600.jpg d72fd4892680bb726b2ece93e7eff077.png 8d1b34093166c67d62a7500f218ceea2.png e3ffc925218178918b5b69c798e3f5c0.png f1ee2692e4cb84d200f0f0ec0bcdfb94.jpg efa4374ae2bacafc0eefd79a64f13c5d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please Report any tags....

And what kind of fetish is this?
Guro.... that is guro... (sexualised gore).

Which I honestly thought was banned here. (you might want to ask a mod).

If not though, f95 really needs a guro tag.

note: highly suggest changing the graphic content warning, to a guro warning, since those that don't mind gore, may still hate guro. (sexualised vs unsexualised is quite the big difference).

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018

probably not given that dustmania grotesque is still available here and most of the clockwork series including euphoria
i just think its more of a there arent many of these games situation

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017

note: highly suggest changing the graphic content warning, to a guro warning, since those that don't mind gore, may still hate guro. (sexualised vs unsexualised is quite the big difference).
I'd think "graphic violence" would be good enough.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd think "graphic violence" would be good enough.
not really, gore and guro are different ballparks, quite the difference between seeing a severed head, and wanting to fuck it. One is just dark, the other is sexually dark, marking something dark sexual, can be a big difference for a lot of people.

Like someone who loves RPG games, probably doesn't care too much about seeing corpses, and some violence, but when that becomes part of the sexual content they may then hate it and not play.

Take evencile (I think that is how it is spelt) for example, has quite a lot of gore, and from people I have seen talk about it, they didn't care, and enjoyed the game, but they all tend to agree they hated the short arc that had guro content. 0 shits were given about its gore, but a lot of shit was given about the guro.
For context: that scene was added for shock value and as more of a reason to hate that arcs villain, it wasn't there for viewing pleasure by any stretch of the imagination.

anyway, is going off topic here, so imma bounch, this is an instant ignore for me, gonna go play some doom to cleanse my mind XD

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So this is indeed Guro/Necrophilia and i guess Snuff in terms of content tags. Not sure if there are anny rules against them, cause ive seen some games on here that had similar gory elements, just not with the sexualized nature this might have.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Whenever stuff like that comes up
I'm reminded of one song by The Avenged Sevenfold, "A little piece of heaven".
Good ol' heater grabbed for someone's thighs
But there's huge difference between sexualized zombies, skeletons' child-bearing hips(kek) like in Princess Conquest
And guro
Maybe 'cause I grew up with "Happy tree friends" being passed on via floppy discs and CDs around, I can see only "lmao" sort of gore and "ew" sort gore. For me guro is the same tier of mystery as vore

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
You should add shota and loli to the tags cause there are a fair few of them in this game but in terms of this game the gameplay is really good also not all game overs have death and gore surprisingly and the scenes themselves are unique and interesting if you have the stomach for them

Suit

May 11, 2019
This game is brutal lol. I don't mind gore, but this goes into a load of mechanical detail.

After defeating the first boss you enter a torture minigame for her to give up her secrets. You've got some head crushing device you've got to control the pressure of to cause her enough pain to confess, but not enough to literally explode her head.

Oh, all the bosses have torture minigames. Lovely.

1631451432533.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes