Others Completed Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode]

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't normally like to stick my nose randomly in threads, but I'm seeing something in this one that I really do believe should be addressed.

To the people that are throwing around some variation of "Clearly the people that like this must be insane/horrible/whatever.", there is something you need to consider.

Let me ask you this... Should everyone that plays games like Mortal Kombat be considered a brutal battle maniac that wants to horribly execute people? Should people that play games like GTA be considered mobsters/gangsters? What about people that play Thief? Or Hitman? Or any other number of games where you're either the bad guy, or do things as "the good guy" that aren't acceptable or simply because they're convenient?

It's like you have the same kind of stupid thinking that leads to "Games cause school shootings!" and "D&D Players are Satanists!" and all other such idiocy born of people that can't differentiate between Reality and Fiction.

This game, as weird as it is, is Fiction. There are no real people. There's just a bunch of pixels. No one is being harmed. Hell, the anatomy and drawing style of Blue Mad Diode is pretty wacky anyway, so you'd have to be REALLY deluded to see this as anywhere near equivalent to real people...

So let the people who like this enjoy it, and move on to other threads if you don't. Stop judging people for what sort of fiction they like!

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Honestly, not a bad platformer. I appreciate that there are varying death animations depending on how you kill the humanoid enemies, like getting cleaved in half straight down the middle when you finish them with a dive-kick or burning up when they get drenched in the Acid Wheel trap, so it seems like the developers really put some forethought into this and didn't just make it "lol, excessive gore". The gameplay itself is fleshed-out and well done, and each of the weapons feels somewhat satisfying to use (though personally, I prefer to go for the classic shovel)...

...but the amount of backtracking that's necessary in this seemingly linear game is mind-numbing. Another problem I have with it is that it's one of those games where to unlock any of the CGs, you have to die to seemingly every enemy... unless you can unlock everything just by beating the game, which I haven't done yet because I'm on my third pass through now.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
How does this game compare to Depravia? Depravia had an option to "disable" gore content (though not completely), but since no one's mentioned it here, i'm assuming it's not optional this time.

Reactions: Lunarius

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, not a bad platformer. I appreciate that there are varying death animations depending on how you kill the humanoid enemies, like getting cleaved in half straight down the middle when you finish them with a dive-kick or burning up when they get drenched in the Acid Wheel trap, so it seems like the developers really put some forethought into this and didn't just make it "lol, excessive gore". The gameplay itself is fleshed-out and well done, and each of the weapons feels somewhat satisfying to use (though personally, I prefer to go for the classic shovel)...

...but the amount of backtracking that's necessary in this seemingly linear game is mind-numbing. Another problem I have with it is that it's one of those games where to unlock any of the CGs, you have to die to seemingly every enemy... unless you can unlock everything just by beating the game, which I haven't done yet because I'm on my third pass through now.
you can unlock everything by beating the game however the game is not complete yet also there is an option to unlock everything in the full game
but yeah backtracking is annoying but you do get to go through a different path each time

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
How does this game compare to Depravia? Depravia had an option to "disable" gore content (though not completely)
I played the demo (havent finished downloading the game), and it does have a disable guro option in config. Though not sure how extensive it is.
Edit: Download finished and I'm sorry to say that you can no longer disable the guro. I guess it took too much developer time. Though game is in beta, so maybe the option will come back in the finished product.

Compared to Depravia the combat is really satisfying (from what I got playing the demo), combat is far more varied and moves a lot better. Though I wish I can (or know how to) remap the buttons. Though I am disappointed that there won't be any dynamic lose animations like DepraviA or the splatter series. I guess it's a traded for enemies getting dynamic deaths rather than turning in to smoke, oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: F4C430

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
People need to chill out, it's a video game, don't look at this if you don't like it. I don't go into every 3D VN thread complaining about how they look bland and questioning why people keep on posting them. Because I realize that's just how I feel about them, and many people really like them.

Just see that it's not for you and move on.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
Damn this game is honestly not bad. It's not fap material but it genuinely has good gameplay. It's can be fap material but literally most of the sex scenes in the game are with Shota (which for some reason isn't tagged in this game) or weird monsters, other than that you just get to see the heroine and her enemies get fucked up in multiple ways.
Worst thing about this game is the backtracking.
It. Fucking. Sucks
Finishing the first boss means you have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to the first fucking level to unlock everything else. Like bro??? Fuck off??

Reactions: MoreNow

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
HELP! i can't dash after firts screen
Yeah that is totaly normal.
The first 2 screens are supossed to show you the moves ingame. You get the abilitys back in the following stages.
Some off them you will find in the stages themself and some off them you only get when you sucessfully torture some of the boss enemies after defeating them.

hentaisenshi

Jan 19, 2018
I didn't think much of being able to kill the shopkeeper who just respawned in next time, until i saw the weapons gallery you can use to choose your weapons for next stage. It is pretty clever to have the shopkeeper also function as the test dummy for your upgrades. At least for weapons; the acquired traps don't seem to work in any save area.

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes